+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My 'girlfriend' doesnt want to be official

My 'girlfriend' doesnt want to be official

I've been seeing a girl for just over two months, been out on dates, been to each others houses, met parents, friends etc.

Yesterday she said that her friends are happy for her but when i mentioned making our relationship official she replied saying "im fine with how we are for now, i want to be more but i feel its too early still" and when i asked if we are exclusive or is she seeing or talking to other people she said that we are and she is not.

A few months before me she was seeing another guy who f****d her over and she might still have feelings for him or still speak to him as she has him on facebook, snapchat, instagram and he is always liking her posts and photos etc.

I find it confusing because we are doing pretty much everything we would be doing in a relationship, but we both still single.

Im beginning to get worried that she just wants to be able to tell guys she meets on nights out or something that she's single

Any thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

Also today i saw that she liked a post on facebook saying "every time i think i am done i end up back talking to you"

Sounds like she has another guy on the hook, or like you think still likes the f ucked her over dude. If she doesn't want to make it official then how can you be exclusive? She doesn't think of you as her bf. Wonder if you started going out with others would she suddenly want to make it official and want to be called your gf, do you have others interested in you also? Ask if she's over that guy, tell her to be honest and go from there.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.