+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it time to move on?

Is it time to move on?

Me and my girlfreind are both teenagers and we have been going out for about for about a year now, I feel like I completely fell for her while to be honest, I don't think she fully fell for me. But I know she honestly cared for me as she stayed with me and forgave me when I messed up, she became a huge part of my life and a few months ago, she was my only focus and my only care.

She told me a few months ago that she was moving and I was really worried what I was going to do when she left because I knew we wasn't going to be able to see eachother often or even at all as her parents weren't keen on us being together. I was dreading the day of her moving and when it happened I felt like we were finished and sooner or later we were gonna drift apart, the signs had already been there in the weeks leading up to her going and it honestly felt like she couldn't wait to be gone from me while I was worried sick.

My biggest fear came true and we are constantly drifting, she rarely wants to talk on the phone or over message and whenever I mention meeting up she shuts it down straight away, she either says she busy or her parents wont let her.

I do truly love her but I dont think she loves me back, I know she will be able to cope without me and she will probably be happier without me but it makes me sick to imagine life without her and to imagine her with someone else. deep down I know I have to let go but its going to be so hard for me to do so.

Any advice?

You should ask her how she honestly feels about you? Try that.