Hi, found out 6 weeks ago that my husband has been having an affair. We've been married 2 yrs, together nearly 7. I got pregnant 1 month after wedding and we now have a 1 year old who we both idolize.

He moved out after I found out, despite me forgiving him and wanting to try again. He says he's "moved on emotionally" he has a new house. Is still in contact with other woman, she wants a relationship with him ( left her boyfriend for him) he is very much on the fence. Not committing to either of us.
I very much want to work things out and stay together but am obviously devastated at my dramatic change in circumstances. He says he's happy with way things are at the moment.
We are attending marriage counselling, and are very amicable, see each other several times a week and co-parent.

I know time heals all wounds but I don't know how to move forward, what I should be aiming for, if I should let him go or dig in for the long haul?

And just hopeful of talking to some people who have been through this and can offer me some good advice and a shoulder to cry on when days get tough!!!