Im so feeling down and deeply hurt.
I have a long distance relationship. I moved away from home to do my 2nd degree (1.5 year from now) and will finish the next few months.
I have a boyfriend that I met before i move away. My boyfriend is so insecure and he is 24 years old and still lives at his mother's house, have no friends than his cousins. He has an ex-girlfriend for 6 months then they broke up.

I thought i could fix him and give him support to feel confident about himself, but i couldn't and i struggled to leave or break up with him because i do love him.

The most disturbing thing he think his "D" is too small, even though i told him he is fine and great in the bed. During those 2 years we been in bed 3 or 4 times only!

When i moved away, we Skype and sometime we see each other without clothes. The problem is he started to lie to me and say his cam is not working instead he sent me few times pictures of his "D" but everytime the shape, colour, and size of the "D" change, which mean those pictures are from the internet belong to other men.
I understand he has a confident problem so I didnt bring this up to discuss it but one day i told him listen i never asked you for pictures and you keep sending me pictures of other men claiming those are your pictures! yes we been few time in bed together but i can tell which picture is yours and which is not.
He got so upset and he deleted me from his social media accounts and blocked my number to avoid discussing the thing.
Later, he talked to me and we never talked about the pictures.
When i went back home, we didnt had time together and i got upset. I even offer him a ticket to come and visit me, he didnt agree to come, i asked him if we can travel to an island to relax& have fun and he said no.
I did cheated on him with a friend twice because I needed to have a bed relationship and i needed to know if there is anything wrong with me! Turned out, me & friend enjoyed our time and he asked me for a long term relationship but i said no.

Now, my boyfriend sent pictures again of another man calming it's his pictures without me asking him!!
I just felt awful and worthless, my boyfriend sending me other men D pictures !!!

Im just so so done with him and i dont know how to break up without hurting his feeling. I could have much better relationship that could end up with marriage than wasting my time with someone who is so insecure.