Hi. I'm a 16 year old male in 10th grade. I am seeking advice on a recent situation that occured. Alright, so a little backstory to this story is that I met this girl in 7th grade. I didn't really talk to her until 8th though. We were pretty good friends in 8th, but there was no relationship stuff. I did have feelings for this girl though. It seemed as if she didn't really want anything to do with me though, and we ended up drifting away as friends. All of 9th grade we didn't talk, but summer of 9th grade I decieded to message her again. We talked for a little while and it seemed nice. But then something strange started happening. She started seeming like she had feelings for me. She would text me every morning when she woke up, and would always send long and thoughtful responses. She would also watch things that I suggested and always say good morning and goodnight. Were both gamer on pc, which is really rare. She would always ask me if I wanted to play games with her and we did quite often. She would always seem worried about me, and like she cared. She would always try to continue a conversation even when it got a little dry, which was something I loved. I ended up devoloping feelings for her again because of all this. I would always compliment her and everything seemed amazing. But something started happening. She started caring less and less. Stopped responding as fast and often. I thought this might be a result of her thinking I didn't have feelings for her and trying to supress her own in a way, so I ended up telling her my feelings. This is what she said in return "im going to be honest, i don't know how i feel. Because i do like talking to you everyday and we have awesome conversations i just don't want us to be awkward because i really do like talking to you. I just don't want to develop all these feelings then be sad and disappointed or have something happen. You already know i have a lot of anxiety im just scared of everything" Idk even know. It seems like a halfed ass excuse to me, but I don't have a lot of experince with these things. Anyway, she continued talking to me less and less even when I try to talk to her. And now it seems like she just dosen't care anymore. It's been making me really depressed and insecure and I don't know what to do about it. I'm on my third day of school today and I don't have her in any of my classes. I'm scared the gap will widen even larger to the point of us not talking again anymore. I really really like this girl and I don't want to lose her. Can anyone give me some advice on this situation?