+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it hopeless?

Is it hopeless?

I have started becoming depressed. I am a boy, I'm in 11th grade, and I feel hopeless when it comes to girls. So first of all, I don't think girls are attracted to me. If you were to ask me I would say I'm decent looking, not good, not bad. I think part of the problem may be that it is high school. Girls are immature and caught up in the world of "popularity". I am very mature for my age, very independent. Since middle school all I've wanted is to be done with school, live on my own and start life. And I want a girl. I want a girl to hold, to be there for, cuddle with, laugh with and share my life with. I'm a very sweet, caring and fun guy if they got to know me. But they don't know that. All they care about are guys that play football, even if they're mean people, they're "popular" so that's all that matters. I think this is ridiculous. There are a very select few girls that I see are mature and I would like to get to know but I don't think I'm attractive enough and I'm not good (initially) with girls.

Any input is appreciated, thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

For some reason in feel the need to add the fact that I am a virgin also and it's frustrating.

Who cares if you're a virgin or not, trust me dude it's no big deal. Kids make a big deal of it, but as you get older you realise that it just doesn't matter who you had your first time with Etc.. Not at all. You being a virgin doesn't make you less worthy of anything or anyone. You don't even need to tell anyone that, it's pretty common.

Just wait until you're ready to date, and when you're ready ask a woman that you really want to date out on a date with you (granted that she's single). Don't rush into anything because you feel left out, do it for the right reasons.

Good luck.