+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex Girlfriend initiated contact after 2months gave her an Ultimatum

Ex Girlfriend initiated contact after 2months gave her an Ultimatum

Hey everyone! Background story, She broke up with me because she lost feelings for me after I became too clingy, but I have changed ever since. So about a week ago my ex has been texting me for days, giving me mix signals and she even gave me a love song. I was frustrated by her mixed signals and if she really still loved me why didn't she get straight to the point? So I decided to man up and told her that if she still loves me just tell me and if not please give me time. She says she still loves me but she's confused and doesn't want a relationship now. She says she wants to have a relationship when she gets too college. I became confused and frustrated so I gave her an ultimatum I told her if you still want to try again you still have the chance if not then I have to remove you from my life. She told me so do you want to continue or remove me? I said I want to continue but you said you can't do it now and she said she's confused so I told her why don't we give each other space for 2 weeks. She agreed and ended with goodnight. Thing here is the space has been making my heart and brain fight each other and I cant find the answer to my their decision. been 5 days since I asked her for space but I miss her as hell and all these analyzing is giving me a headache and heartache and I cant find a way to stop analyzing. I really need help and advice I want to move on but in the same time I want her back I don't get it. I really need help.

Romance can be a tough game.

You need to care yourself always in the first place.
    Putting an ultimatum is not a good thing as relationships are not as math.

The only thing you can do if you get mixed messages or you don't understand them well is asking for more info.
    Or if she says for example, yes I would like to meet ... but there is not a appointment fixed to it and this gets you crazy ... just tell her what it does with you, how you feel stressed when things are not clear. Use the me-message, what you feel. Never say what she has to do for you.

It is also an option to give her also your message this is too difficult for you and you stop contact.