+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Realy need some advice as i dont no what to do

Realy need some advice as i dont no what to do

Hi im new to the forum i joined to hopefull get some help as i dont nk what to do

I havr been with my partner for 16 years and as far as i new we were happy a very long time ago about 10 ears + i found out that mynpartner had been messeging some guy she left her phone at home one day and he was texting while she was at work i seen the messegs from that day as the rest i lresume were deleted and thay were tbings like asking for pics and when are we going to **** when i seen them my heart sank and i asked her about it when she got home and she denied it all saying she haddnt talked to him and that was the way he was he wuld just messege things like that maybe back then i was abit young and stuped and i chose to belive her as long as she diddnt contact him again so now fast farward 10 years and a few weeks ago i was on the laptop to find this same guy on there talking about pocs again and asking things and her replys to him again same things thay were id say pritty flirty but worse there were talks of pics already sent between them i then spent a little time doing some digging and found a few things out mainly just messegs and pics when i asked her she denied it at first untill i said i no she then trikkle fed me the truth but only realy teloing me what i had told her i no like to start with it was just chatting as i said i no there were pics she admitted there was 1 pic i found about 8 pics and 3 vids on her phone that she had taken she admited taking them for him but never sent them i no that we have been distant for awile and not very active im worried that that may have been that she was getting it eles were i will never no as she is not going to admit that unless i have proof i no that some of the twxts to and from were wile i was at work but some were wile i was sat 2 feet from her includeing the pic she addmitted to she has agreen she was wrong and that it shuld never have happend and that there was never anything physicle but how do i belive her when i no that she will only tell me what i already no i love her to bits and this is killing me in the last few weeks things have been great and we have been closer than ever but i cant help think its all an act any advice will help thanks in advance

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about spelling im on a phone and not very good with this

Next time you remember about pics - bitch slap her and say what for you did that. You might be in your 80' by then but still it will give you a release.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will