+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Crazy Complicated uncommon

Crazy Complicated uncommon

December (12) Ninth (9) Two Thousand twelve (2012) 12.9.12 Waking up to a brisk cold Minnesota morning hearing dad's foot steps in the kitchen coming from above me hearing the coffee and my alarm hitting that edge of my internal clock knowing before hand beating the external one its a strange super power felt that anyways had a weird feeling waking up though that something's going to happen but nothing did morning was routine smoothie, get dress pack a bag hit the gym, walk, yoga class, shower, get ready punch in for work something felt off strange that morning good though kids seems extra happy in child center it was a good morning second shift comes around I get put in main locker rooms a woman came up to me on while I was wiping down the lockers thoughts were mere mantras I am grateful, I have a job, yeah its almost out of the way but its a gym membership I am grateful I went on in my head she came into my space which is fine thought she wanting something at first I'm friendly people open me to the oddest ways she commented on how miserable I look and I told her I wasn't which wasn't the whole truth but it was a little white lie cause I was in a way but in another way I wasn't like half and half just wanted to be anywhere but there doing something else for something much better I was craving more the day went on and into the night now around 8 I was doing rounds of the towels collecting the dirties washer to dryer dryer to fold fold to stock and back around check bathroom and so for worth easy night as it happens I enjoy music so I listen to the over head music playing on the fitness floor while I'm folding towels and people watching as the night goes on my thoughts are still a mantra from the morning but this time I am grateful to I am love I am light he walks past tall, slender, arms defined like a gold, tan handsome, amazingly god like in my eyes at that moment he walks past I just think he's cute and back to work 8:40pm he walks past me again "have a goodnight" I hear near me AAAHHH goes off in my heart boom fireworks go off from my core down my spin "you two" I spit out I can't move I want to run after him he's with someone though what do I say? what do I do? I stand there///Run after him you fool...... nope I'm frozen aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh tingles so many sensations so many feels I just felt from his voice my soul felt his voice yep that happened
    I tried find him afterwards they wanted to press chargers on him for sexual harassment I dropped it came clean and left the place
    its been a nightmare since he's probably married by now kids, happy, easier that he doesn't know me
    I love him though never worked out with anyone I'm alone and its not getting any easier I miss him too much, life is truly rough
    I'm running out of hope and options

Welcome to forum, PurpleSoul !

Thats one long sentence lol. Well it seems like you were maid and met a guy with a nice voice. Also its seems like it was too good to be true. Move on and better have realistic expectations from guys. Wish you luck of finding love and happiness ^_- !
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I have no imaginary unrealistic expectations from guys what so ever I never once said I had that he good to be to be true we live in an angry world were people would rather see human suffer than happy
    Its not about moving on I can't move on its impossible to move reason why I'm writing this its complicated