+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A new girl? Mixed feelings

A new girl? Mixed feelings

Hey everyone

times have changed, i have moved on. An old girlfriend who i had gone out with for a couple of weeks over a year ago finaly persuaded me to meet up with her today, it was a pretty boring day and we just wandered about and talked etc. I got to know what she had been up to for over a year and she seemed to have changed alot.

I dont know if i like this girl and i was wondering what to do next, i mean for instance she smokes weed (which i am not too bothered about but i find it a bit crude for a woman?) ... she seems to talk about X boyfriends and stuff to often, people she has met with, done stuff with etc.

I was wondering if you think i should tell her this, or take her up on her offer to go out on the drink with her on the friday and see how it goes. Maybe i have only seen one side? maybe i just need to calm down? .. i'm not sure..

Any ideas everyone?

Cheers,
    Spike

Cheazy 10/04

"i cant sleep tonight, well its mainly because im not very tired, but also partly because i keep thinking of her, i guess this is probably normal, but its been about 3 weeks since the break up and i really feel i miss her, just in general. sure the bad bits are still there and i think of them. its honestly so wierd sleeping by myself...if you think we have a chance let me know and i'll hold on' . i was straight to the point there and i think it showed her how serious i was...And all those messages, just make me look at it so cockeyed thinking wtf has happened here, i really thought we were meant to be..."

Cheazy 10/09

"times have changed, i have moved on. An old girlfriend who i had gone out with for a couple of weeks over a year ago finaly persuaded me to meet up with her today..."

My. What a difference 5 days can make.
    Speak less. Say more.

today's the tenth, hayward.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Yes mate, cheers for the quotes.

heres advice to anyone who needs to get over someone.

piss her off beyond dispair, call her stuff you dont mean, then take the return insult and think to yourself, well atleast i dont have to think with getting back with her again then. thats pretty much what i did in a nutshell, i stopped because her mom threatened to call the police.

Spike

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    today's the tenth, hayward.
    hehe. Maybe where you are. But where I'm at, it's the 9th.

Story of my life: Either a day late or a dollar short. LOL!
    Speak less. Say more.

I find the absolute best way to get over a girl is to find a new one. That's how I got over my first serious relationship, and that's how I'm getting over the second.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

"I dont know if i like this girl and i was wondering what to do next" by cheazypeaz

Ooooh, yes. I know that feeling. Sigh...

It's hard because one side of you tells you that the best way to get over the ex is to get back out there and start dating, but the other part tells you, hang on a second, don't go out with just about anybody, look for the ones you are really attracted to. It can be quite a battle between the two...

My experience had been that if you have doubts and you don't like some body early on, there are few chances that this feeling will change as the time goes on. My ex blabbed on about her ex from the very beginning until the very end of my relationship with her and it was highliy irritating (To the point where i felt sorry for her ex having to put up with someone as demanding as her).

It is very hard to give an advice on this on. Maybe you're right, maybe you are not seeing all sides to her and she may turn out to be a wanderful person and therefore you should give some attempts. But bear in mind that people don't change easily and therefore you shouldn't have hopes that the negatives you see in her now will change...
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by cheazypeaz
    Yes mate, cheers for the quotes.

heres advice to anyone who needs to get over someone.

piss her off beyond dispair, call her stuff you dont mean, then take the return insult and think to yourself, well atleast i dont have to think with getting back with her again then. thats pretty much what i did in a nutshell, i stopped because her mom threatened to call the police.

Spike

I really wish I had the 2 minutes of my life back it took to read this thread.

How old are you?

17 AND A HALF hehe