hello, I am very upset about my relationship, my gf loves me a very much but i want to forget her because before the relationship i asked her does she have any bf before engaged with me and also i asked her she have any sexual or physical relationship with him ? at first she told me no, but when i forced her she told me a everything part by part after we entering a depth in relationship like what position she sex what was the happen that night and many more and she told me yes she is doing sex with him before when she is don't loves me. but now i am very upset and i do not accept her after hearing that, B'coz i was thought that she is virgin and when i feel that thing i loved her very much my feeling was so happy for her. oh!! most important to say already we have sex 2 or 3 time, OK now i want to forget her but i can't do this and also can't accept her or forgive her. she still loves me and crying and she said she is still loves me a very much and want to get back to me, but i don't.... i am trying to forget her but i can't do this and also can't forgive her or accept her love, because she is bad girl. she is also liar, Please told me how can i forget her. Please Please Please........ Thank you and sorry for my bad English.