+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Halloween

Halloween

My boyfriends younger sister really loves the Halloween costume I made. So she really wanted to borrow it. And I let her but it makes me pretty sad because I put so much work into it. And now I have nothing to wear. Also my boyfriend is going trick or treating with some old friends who I feel uncomfortable around. I don't have a costume and I don't know his friends very well. On top of that, a few of the girls are his old exs. I still wanna be there for him but all this makes it hard. Should I go?

You should take the costume back, but if you can't do that, then just make another one. Pinterest has thousands of easy, cheap, DIY costume ideas and I'm sure you can come up with something over the next two weeks.

Do you have other friends you can go out with on Halloween besides your BF's friends? Try getting a big group of people together, a mixture of his and your own friends, so you'll have some people there that you're comfortable with. Or invite your boyfriend over to your house after trick-or-treating and watch scary movies together or something. Keep in mind, Halloween is about having fun. That's the only goal of this holiday -- pure fun! So if you aren't having fun, it's pointless.
    "Caring is not an advantage."