+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to approach her?

How to approach her?

Hello! I am interested in one woman. I am 20 and she is 7 years older than me. I have just seen her a couple of times and still feel super interested in that person, however, she does not know me, and I do not know her personality. I just saw her and found her on social networks... never added or liked anything of course. Situation looks creepy it's for sure. We live in the same city (huge city). We do not have any common friends, all that I know is her workplace, and here is the problem? How to approach her properly? Like I do not have an intention of asking her out for an actual real date. I am just interested in knowing this person better and see what will happen. I am not like "inexperienced with girls guy" the problem is a difference with our mentalities. She is Canadian and I am from the Eastern Europe... so the English is my second language and the culture,ways of communication with the opposite and mentality are totally different from local people. I do not have problem speaking English and all the Canadians understand me clearly. But while speaking with females, I am really scared of being understood in a wrong way because local females seem to be too concerned with the human and female rights and any sentence like : '' hey, when do you have time off your work/studies, there is new place just opened in Downtown let's just go there one day" may seem to her like an act of SEXUAL HARASSMENT. Could any of you my North American fellas give me some tip here. I have education, hobbies, friends travel plans and career goals and experience a real interest in that person and want to know how to approach her and not to look like some foreign freak or international maniac.

Thanks to the ones who gave me some tip!

Be brave man. Its really the same in all countries. You thing its different but after spending few years in the place you find out theres really not that much difference in people. You can as well say Hi ! to a girl and get screamed on for it. So it really depends on a girl. There always gona be crazy ones and easy going ones. Just be confident and act like you are at home.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will