+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: she doesnt know what she wants?

like I said, welcome to the wonderful world of girls

Time to really drop out of the picture for a while and not talk to her... I need to make her feel like I'm growing apart from her..

Oy! Why don't you do yourself a favor and take the time to actually GROW AWAY FROM HER? She's only doing what you let her get away with. Take some responsibility...

We'll just have to to see how she feels when she has not spoken to or seen me for a while. I told her I just wanted her to be happy and now I'm dropping out of the picture and not returning her calls or speaking to her. I am also not going to wait for her, if she comes back around to me thats great, but I am not going to sit here and wait for her to dick around with this other guy. When I thought I had the girl I paid a little too much attention and was a little too affectionate towards her, eventhough I knew it was wrong, I just thought I ****ing had it in the bag. And boom!! She became unattracted to me and started thinking about what's his face. I am going to start prowling for other girls and make sure her friend knows that I am so it gets back to her.

lol you're going to make sure her friend knows so it gets back to her, silly boys

Far and away too much game playing. Only thing anyone's really interested in is besting the other guy. I'd drop it for the utter waste of time it is.
    Speak less. Say more.

Same thing I was thinking Hayward

Maybe this time I stop the games and be the mature one.. Basically I am confident I can win her back by making her miss me and when I do hang out with her in a group of friends, being the same guy that she was attracted to in the beginning, before I reduced myself into clingy idiot once I developed feelings for her.. Every time shit fell apart it was because I tried to force a serious relationship on her and ended up driving her away.. I think this friday I might see her in a bar and be her friend and really not talk to her much, but still have a good time around her. Let her know that I won't get upset around her and just party with everyone. Then not talk to her after that and make her miss me and wonder what I am doing.. I am guessing the rest should take care of itself.. If it doesn't then so be it, but I have a feeling that it just might work out provided I can play it cool because she started seeing me while she was seeing him for 3 months and it wasn't about making him jealous.. He just didnt care about her like I did, which makes him much more attractive to her because she can't have him. He broke up with her and she got really depressed at times around me because she missed him.. Maybe she doesnt feel about me the same way she does about him, she mentioned something about that one time we broke it off, but came back two days later and things were fine.. I am totally panicking again when I know that only time will tell... I just hate the fact that I lost her because I pressured her too much and made myself too available and killed the attraction and lead her to say stuff like "it's just not there".. Two ****ing weeks ago we were lying in bed and I asked her if she'd ever stop seeing me and she said "no, I'll never stop seeing you". I think this guy said to her "You have to stop seeing the other guy" and she was annoyed enough with me and missed him at the time so she agreed to it. I am trying to do no contact to see if she will really miss me, but I am not sure since I probably will see her on friday with her friend that I hang out with... I don't think thats enough time, but I want the opportunity to show her that she can't have me so easily and I can still have a fun time around her and with her without all the stupid questions.. I want to bring back the guy she was attracted to in the beginning, the guy that almost made her leave him.. The problem is that if she just did indeed get back together with him that I'm not sure if I can make any type of impact.. I am really just lost on this right now
    Last edited by Rictor33; 12-10-05 at 04:06 PM.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    basically to sum it up, i feel you, PM me if you really wanna talk about it.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12