View Poll Results: Should i cry for her?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

4 100.00%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I cry for her?

Should I cry for her?

So , I have a crush on this girl for 1 and a half year .She already rejected me a month ago and we rarely talk.I also don't have any female friend in school whom I can talk and take advice so I came here.Our school is gonna end in 3 months and I am gonna never see her again .Should I cry that she is leaving me forever and then she will come to me and try to calm me down .If she don't talk to me I will end my life.

Hey buddy,

Heart break can be very painful, and although it might feel like your world is destroyed right now, you should remember that you have your whole life ahead of you and many, many things to do on this planet.

It's okay to be sad, and it's okay to cry. If you need to cry for her, then go ahead and cry, but it's not worth losing your life over.

Talk to a lot of family and friends, and possibly a school counselor, and you'd be surprised how much help that they can give you by providing their insight and perspective.

If you want to say goodbye to her before school ends and try to get some closure, then that's fine, but don't cry on purpose just to get her attention. If you have to cry, then let it happen naturally. If she refuses to talk to you, don't let it get you down. It is time to be strong and independent focus on your other friendships in life, and your other goals in life and try not to obsess over her. Obsession will just feed your heartbreak. I've been there. It doesn't help anything, it just keeps you in a rut. You have to climb out of the rut, enjoy life, and make new adventures. Your mind is in control of your body, and you can choose to be happy, so do it. Do not be a prisoner of your own mind.

Dont end your life, better kill her and problem solved.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You can cry and or feel sad~ it's normal for most to do, but why not motivate yourself to find a new girl to spend your time with instead? Not everyone will like you, don't let rejection destroy you.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ