Hey everyone, my girlfriend and I have been togethor for over two years now. We have been intimate and had sex for about the same length of time, we have also only ever been with each other. She takes the pill and I always use a condom. No exceptions and we never have sex while she is on her period, as we agreed that it is not worth the risk. Things have been going really well in our relationship but in the last few days, her attitude has changed. She now says that she doesn't want to have sex as often because she is concerned with the risk of getting pregnant. I know this is in relation to her thinking about the future as she is applying for grad school. We have also talkdd about the possibility of her getting and IUD which is even safer than the pill but she is concerned with the effects it could have with her hormones.

What I am asking for help with is, how do I talk to her about my sexual desires without disregarding her genuine concerns? Are there any relevant stats or information regarding IUDs that might help convince her of that? What can I do to help her not worry as much and trust in the statistics and safety of the methods we use?

Thanks for the help!