+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: HELP before I say something bad

Yeah, I'm curious too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    I agree Junsui, but like he said this isn't the first time she has done that. I think she's really insecure and doesn't know how to handle it but again like you said we only know his side. I can't help but still be a little curious as to what happened after work..
    Maybe she killed him. Film at 11.

Or...

They kissed and made up, each took the day off from work and are making mad monkey love all day.

Come on dude, tell us what happened!!!

""You got in a car willingly with out feeling any bit of guilt what so ever with another girl.......
    I don't agree with it, I don't feel it's right. I could never in a million years do that to you.....""
    by cmt9000

Hmmm, it looks like it can be either one of the three below:

1. Her definition of exclusive relationship is too restrictive. I know some cultures specifically forbid all contact (I.e. contact not required by standard duties) with members of the opposite sex when in a relationship, sometimes deeming all forms of even casual contact as cheating (She did say she would never do it herself). I don't subscribe to this point of view, but it's a posibillity.
    2. She is very insecure and had negative past experience with casual contact between members of opposite sex. This experience would lead her to believe that best preventative solution is to stop the problem (She experienced in the past) at its root, which is by stopping any form of casual contact with members of the opposite sex, thus your failure to comply to this way of thinking is sending strong negative signals of possbile future consequences.
    3. She feels in charge of the relationship for one reason or another and believes that best way of securing the relationship is restricting all possible methods of casual contact with members of the opposite sex.

The fourth possibillity is an issue of trust that may have been broken at some point during your relationship with her. This break of trust may not neccesarily would have you cheating, but it would be some break in trust one way or the other.

Once again, I am not condoning what she is doing, just offering some alternative explanations and possible reasons for her actions. At the end of the day, everyone is different. We choose our partners not by a narcistic drive, but because of our feelings towards that person. However, it maybe a good time for a quick overview of your relationship with her to see whether the positives overweigh the negatives and if they do the solution will be to work towards securing the trust between her and yourself...

Hope above helps!!!
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Now I AM getting worried about him.

Maybe he didn't care to come back to LF and tell us how it went

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    or... maybe things worked out and he feels as though he doesn't need us anymore!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    or... maybe things worked out and he feels as though he doesn't need us anymore!!!!

Yeah. Sigh....

Hey, you guys were here for me when I was going through divorce hell and now that things are going well (overall, I still need advice now and then) I still come back.

I think she killed him. All over a burger.

At least it wasn't over a bowl of Kellog's corn flakes, then she'd been known as a ceral killer.....
    Last edited by blackiesharley; 14-10-05 at 10:36 PM.

oh geez lol

Tone Guest
    I lol'd

^_^

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345