+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Mixed feelings

Mixed feelings

Hello guys and girl

For the first time in forever im in a ''love dilemma'' I met this girl 1 year ago when she was on vacation in my country we met and spend the weekend together had a great time. We talked ever since oin skype everyday for 4+ hours for 1 year
    she said she liked me back etc and all of a sudden she told me she didnt like me anymore but she would still like to have me to talk with even tho the feelings was only a one way street at this point. She is giving me mixed feelings she will like to meet up again this summer. And she tell me she love me everyday but only in a friendly way? And when I told her I can't do this anymore because i simply like her to much she started to cry and tell me i should not leave her etc it's here the mixed feelings comes into play I have no idea what I should do because I love her I have the you can be my wife feelings.. And now she found another guy to talk with(she don't know him its only online) But i get jealous like hell because she talk with him for 6+ hours everyday for the past 4 days. She still call me before she go to bed to say good night. And when I asked her if theres anyting between him and her she just told me ''I will not tell'' I tried to get a yes or no answer out of her because i feel like i need to know if her feelings for me is gone and I dont have a chance to get back with her. This is killing me I have the I can cry right know feelings every single min the last 2 days, she wont give a answer and she won't let me go? Btw she is really insecure about herself that why she wont meet me until summer she told me that. Dont know what it means?

Any advice on what i could do?

Merry Christmas Lostguy123 :-/

I know this isn't the advice you want to hear, but I wouldn't feel right giving any other....

It would be best for you if you just moved on. Now, I wouldn't necessarily say she did anything wrong. Nobody is obligated to like somebody else. On the surface, I do sort of think it was wrong of her to lead you on and then just suddenly change her mind and decide she only liked you as a friend..... BUT I can give her the benefit of the doubt and assume that she didn't do that intentionally. That she sincerely thought she liked you as more than a friend, but in time just decided she didn't like you like that.

So, that I can understand and forgive. And, heck, if you could see being just friends with her then I'd say keep being friends. ...But, it obviously sounds like you want more than that. In almost 100% of the times, once somebody has decided they don't like somebody as anything more than a friend, that will never change. I mean, it certainly happens SOMETIMES, but it is highly unlikely.

Frankly, though, you should never have to feel you need to convince somebody you are worth dating. So, even if you COULD eventually get her to want you as more than a friend, you shouldn't want to anyway. The right person for you wouldn't have to be convinced that you are right for them. They would see it without you having to basically force them to give you a chance. So, she may not like you in that way and that is fine.... but if that doesn't work for you she can't force you to stick around when it only hurts you.

There should be no hard feelings, at least from you, but you just need to care about yourself enough to remove yourself from a situation that only brings you pain. Good luck to you. You WILL find the right gal for you some day. If it's not her, then save yourself time and move on so you don't risk missing out on somebody really special because you are waiting around for somebody who will never appreciate you the way you deserve.

Like i took my distance today and she started to spam me with, can we plz talk etc and she sent me some exotic pictures. And she told me she is still attracted to me. So I really don't know if she wants me or she is just playing with me?

Quote Originally Posted by LostGuy123 View Post
    Like i took my distance today and she started to spam me with, can we plz talk etc and she sent me some exotic pictures. And she told me she is still attracted to me. So I really don't know if she wants me or she is just playing with me?
    Maybe she just wants sex now.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

She tells you she only likes you as a friend..... she starts dating some other guy..... then all of a sudden when you start keeping your distance from her she's suddenly "still attracted to you" and she is sending you provocative pictures?

....Okay, I've changed my mind. I'm no longer giving her the benefit of the doubt like I was before. I am now firmly beginning to think she is intentionally playing with your feelings. Which lowers my opinion of her a great deal. She is beginning to sound to me like one of those people who just enjoys getting attention from others. Once you give her that attention, that's all she really wanted and she'll be right back to having no interest in you at all. Then, for as long as you will allow her to mess with your heart, the cycle will continue like that.

And, again, I will still point out that I could certainly be wrong..... but this same thing happens all that time and it is almost always just a sick game from one of the parties involved who never has any intention of actually sincerely treating the other person with the respect they deserve.

Like I said before, you deserve somebody who appreciates you and wants to be with you. You shouldn't be with somebody who is so fickle. One moment she is dating you and things seem to be going well..... then suddenly she only likes you as a friend, but she doesn't want to lose you completely..... then you start to distance yourself and suddenly she finds you attractive again? Yeah..... it is sounding more and more to me like you'd be much better off to move on and forget her. But, you do have to do what feels right for you. So, good luck in whatever you decide.

You definitely deserve better than how she's treated you. Maybe she could actually BE that "better." I could certainly be wrong..... but this same thing just happens too often to too many people and it almost always ends the same way..... which is never a happy ending.

She deleted me on Facebook Skype etc and after a couple of hours she add me back with a hige novel about how awful i am like "just because i dont love you back you cut me out like that" she even told me how disgusting I am because I took my distance and went out with my friends. Like she give me the feeling she wants me back because she is very upset right now we haven't talked for 3-4 days . And I feel great! Maybe a little sad now and then but I don't think and miss her 24/7. Even tho my goal with taking my distance was to get her back seems like it's working in some way

Its over now sucks... She deleted me on whapsapp, facebook and skype and snapchat. Right now it feels like im in a hole with no way out xD. Never thought the a girl should be the end of me. Happy new year guys :-)

Uh huh. So, she decides she doesn't love you..... you move on.... and somehow THAT means you are terrible and heartless. You know what she really means but won't say? "Even though I don't love you, you are supposed to still be completely infatuated with me and heap all your love and attention on me while I continue to reject and ignore you."

Seriously, you are SO much better off without her. Believe me, I think we can all understand how you are feeling now and how can be hard to get over your feelings right away.... but in time you will see it too. You will see you are better off without that kind of drama, and without that kind of person in your life. And, soon enough, you will meet somebody who will help you realize it even more so.... because she WILL appreciate you the way you deserve.

Good luck!