Hello everyone,i'm new to this forum and i really need advice,here's the thing,i have been in relationship for about 3 months with one girl,who was one period of time before that my best friend,we kissed suddenly and that's how it all begins,in the beginning everything was perfect,but because she is younger than me,she couldnt stand a fact that she must hide me from her parents and stuff like that,so she decided that we should breakup,i respected her choice,but i was really hurt and still am,she wanted to stay friends after the breakup and she even started crying when she said this to me,but the choice was her's,so now i dont know what to do,she knows that i still care about her and all but somehow she is a lot colder and everything even if she says she still cares,i saw that she is jealous when she see me with someone else and everything but i dont know if i should state one more time how i feel and to slowly move on or to play that game that im now cold to try to win her back,she is really now different and i think she dont care about me anymore but im not sure,she didnt still find new boyfriend but i simple have some feeling that she is a lot different to me,and have some crazy feeling that she wants forcefully to forget me,i dont know why though i feel this way