+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to make her want me?

How to make her want me?

Hello fellow love searchers, I've never had a girlfriend and I need your advice now.

I need your advice on how to make progress with a girl I met on Tinder. She wrote to me first and then I found out she's going to the same university as I do.
    We are talking since, sharing laughs, exchanging some basic info about ourselves.

I would like to know, how do I proceed when I see her in school (eventually I'll have to do something)?

I do like her, she is attractive but as a person I am and my past experiences I will either:
    a) get friendzoned
    b) fail to do this thing and we will be only saying 'hi' to each other in the hallway

Basically I need advice how to do this, she is obviously interested and I've never had a girlfriend because of hell knows why.

Thank you, ANY information will be helpful.
    Last edited by Jack_720; 30-12-16 at 03:07 AM.

Dont look at your past experiences man. This time you might just get lucky. You see if she messaged you first theres a big chance she will continue to lead and make important steps forward.

She will take over especially when she will sense that you are not experienced. I mean if you never kissed a girl then you shouldnt say that. But if you are a virgin then you shouldnt lie and tell her that you have experience in bed. I remember one of guy of guys I knew once was about to have sex with a girl and then told her hes a virgin - she smiled and did everything for him.

Still theres a lot you can learn before having your own experience. In terms of chatting and interacting with new girls. You basically just have to be confident(easy to say I know) and dont let negativity get to you. Forget all the reasons why it wont work and believe one reason why it would. Girls likes when you appreciate them. When you meet try to compliment her and it will be more effective than if you would message compliments to her.
    You will be better with her if you get good with girls in general. So talk with other girls aswell build up that social skills and confidence will come from experience and momentum. Warming up helps to get in mood for conversation.
    I will give you some links that I find helpful about interacting with girls.

Texting guide.
    https://youtu.be/MCavH8JDIsk?list=LLsx6isKCu4vxjq1nsEMHFlA

My guide on interacting with girls
    http://www.loveforum.net/the-relationship-news-and-articles/85674-guide-interacting-girls.html

Some good questions to ask a girl you like - you choose them carefully.

http://thestallionstyle.com/20-really-interesting-questions-to-ask-a-girl-you-like/

More serious questions more for GF but some are good to ask even when if she not your GF. Will save you time to get to know her better.

http://thestallionstyle.com/90-really-good-questions-to-ask-your-girlfriend/

Theres so much more info man. But I can suggest google simplepickup. Also you can private message me if you want more of what I know.

A nice touch on a first date would be a red rose. Just a single rose. Its a lot but not too much. Then of course its important to pay for both on first date, especially if you are inviding. These little things helps a lot. Also forget about the looks. Guy have to be smart not beautiful. Girls get carried away when guy talks beautifully. When two people feel good with each other and have something to talk about then weight and looks are not important.
    First relationships ussualy fail. But you dont have to try make everything perfect. It will be much easier for you if you dont look at this girl like of she can change your life but more like look at her like shes not the happiness but a step towards happiness. Each girl will give you more experience and bring you closer to the right girl at the stairway to heaven.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Firstly, thank you very much for your long answer I will sure check them.

I'd just like to point out that by the title I didn't mean "make her want me", I ment like how to proceed on this thing so that she will eventually like me. I do not by any means intend to act fake ofc.

The thing is that I've never had a girlfriend and I've never received so much attention from a girl before. I've always been only a friend, never got any signs and if you understand me atleast a bit, you will know.
    I however can't keep any future meetings(dates) interesting, I mean thats what can get you into friendzone, not being interesting --> you don't have much to talk about, she eventually loses interest and you stay friends.

Well man let her know what your plans are about her. Say you would like to have her as a gf or something. Ask her out on a date and then after first date or so meet somwhere where private, at best at her or your place. Its normal to be nervous on first date and/ or in new place. A liitle drink can help ro relax, so grab a beer ot so. All I can say its hard at the begining. You might do mote than ever but if shes experienced but you are not then it might not be enough.

Your best bet is that shes just like you and you discover things together. Or better if shes experienced and use that to make steps forward in relationship.

First kiss is hard and first time having sex takes a lot to get used to each other. But if one of you know what to do then its easy. Just use information availabe, be confident snd Im sure you will learn fast. Follow your heart and be who you want to be in that moment.

Tell her what you want from her and what you want to give her.

For example I told girl I been messaging with that I need only her love and I want to see how good she can be to me. She told me that she want to feel my touch and kisses and watch some movie in background. Then we met and made these things happen at her place.

So yeah communicatuon is important. Make sure you both know what you want. And then just go for it. If you want something then take it.

- - - Updated - - -

You have the common problem - you are addicted to chatting but dont know how to talk in real life. I can tell you - school sucks. Because you are there thinking about other things since its like work. Go on a proper date and it will be 100 times better. You can even take those questions with you on a date, cause its important to get to know person on first date and specify what you both want and dont want in relationship.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 31-12-16 at 06:46 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will