+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ask for help

Ask for help

Hi everybody,

I'm reading some posts here and realize how hard it still is, for some of you after what all of us have gone through : heartbreak...
    I want to say I've been there not so long ago, and to be honest, I thought I would never make it. I thought I would never recover, after a terrific heartbreak., being abandoned, rejected by the only man I profoundly loved.
    but it's very important not to stay alone in that kind of situation, and ask for help and receive from others.
    I personly asked for help to a counselor after I read her book. she offers online sessions and she really helped me, not only recover from what I had gone through, but also prepared me to live the best that is ahead. It changed my life !! (find her at mymiracleday. com for those interested).
    Anyway, don't stay alone, you will make it if you surround yourself with the right people.
    I wish you the best for 2017, and first of all, the recovery and healing that you need.

Thank you brilliant. That is some good advice. Unfortunately and I think the reason I have not been able to get past it easily is because of my job, I am alone 90% of the time. I am an over the road truck driver and spend several weeks by myself. Is this book offered as an audio book?

Hi Markdg61,

Sorry to hear you are alone most of the time because of your job... the book is available as an ebook on amazon "how to overcome emotional pain" by Nassera Victoria. it's a short book very easy to read.

Well thank you for the information about the book and thank you for the empathy. It's my job and it's my choice and that is one thing that I can change if I have to. For you and anyone that replies, please call me Mark. Markdg61 is just a profile name.

OK Mark. You can give me news on how you have enjoyed the book and how it has helped you whenever you'll read it.