+ Follow This Topic

Thread: [HELP] Huge fight, might breakup.

[HELP] Huge fight, might breakup.

Hi guys.

So a little background story; i met this girl in college and uhhh, i liked her and we've been talking for more than 8months now. We both like and love each other and, we didn't get in a relationship. So we are in a whatevership.

So yesterday, we fought because i thought she was playing games with me. I told her straight up, if you wanna play games with me, ill play. But then, she was like saying she doesn;t have time to do that and stuff and i was pretty pissed at her and i didn't talked to her for a day. So today, i went to her twitter and, uh, i discovered something that i wasn;t supposed to see. She said something about she doesn't want to do anything with me anymore, of course she didn't say out my name. More like a indirect. and, at first i was fine with it but until, her bestfriend which is a guy, said something about me and labelled me as a "guy who owed her $50". i saw it and i screenshot it and told her about it. I totally lost my cool and we both were like cursing each other to the point i really couldnt control my anger and told her ill deal with this bullshit later. She told me that the guy was joking about it, and i was like how is he joking about it when he keeps on repeating the same shit over and over again. So yeah, i asked her why she talked shit behind my back to her friends and she said no she didnt and stuff and i really wasn't convinced by her answer. And now, we've been not texting each other for like few hours and god knows, how im feeling. Anyways, i need help.... I'm not sure how to resolve this issue and is it worth it to let her go? Honestly, i really love her but it's just this guy you know. thanks for the help guys.

Sounds like a real sh*tshow pal......You gotta set things up straight with that guy mayn. Your problem is with the guy , and not the gal!

That is in a girls nature to sometimes cuss out her man, it is no big deal. She havent insulted you,the other guy did. Just tell her to not share your personal lives on internet, it is childish and dangerous . And another thing- ifyou love the girl, make her yours!

hi guys, thanks for the reply. i kinda don't know where to start now. i don't know how to start a convo with her now