+ Follow This Topic

Thread: It's almost like a Romeo and Juliet story

It's almost like a Romeo and Juliet story

Why does love suck so much when your at the point that you and your lover are having a great time... but then...

BAM

It's all over...

Eventhough your still together...

My story begins as me and boyfriend are seperated by our parents. His parents used to love me for a year and 7 months... but then a mere accident happen at a store, which involves cops. I don't want to get into details... but...

His parents told me to stay away from him and to never see him again.

I just can't do that. I just can't.

I did nothing to jeopardize our realationship. Well here's the stupid part. I'm older than him... about 3 years... We both met in high school... and so far... he's still in high school... and to avoid people's rude remarks... I'll keep it that way.

My only problem is... should i write his parents a letter? Should I just prove to him that I'm not a bad person. Just an apology letter... telling them that I'm sorry and just to thank them for letting me in their home... and that if everything has to end this way... i should move on kind of thing...

I mean, they think I manipulated his mind... teaching him things that are bad...

But I'm not...

I attend a university... I have two part-time jobs... I had a successful high school career. I volunteer periodically well mostly periodically at community services... I'm a violin soloist at my church...

I just want to be with my boyfriend. Our 1 year and 8 months is this Sunday... and it's difficult.

I can't even see him at church. Because if I do... his mother can tell this detective guy and there's going to be some consequences.

I would sneak around and see my boyfriend privately... but it sucks since his parents took his car keys and his cell phone.

I can't keep a good conversation with him...

I don't know how to cope with this... it just sucks.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not to pry but what did you do that was so bad for them to think you are this horrible person?

Tone Guest
    Yes, we need to know that if you want help.

Its hard to know what to say when we don't know everything. Perhaps you really are a bad person in denial. ... jk. It seriously sounds like he has some overcontrolling parents... and they took out a restraining order against you or something.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Did you rob a store?

im assumed your worried about stautory rape. however you spell it. but anyways just talk to his parents, remind em that what you did once a one time thing (i hope).

Well... I'm not a bad person in denial... haha. But yeah, we were suspiciously looking as if we were shoplifting. But we had nothing on us... so basically the detectives found out that we were a couple... so yeah...

It sucks. His parents are moreover angry thinking that we were about to this devious deed... Like I said, they think I'm trying to make my boyfriend the bad one... telling him to do bad things.

Whatever.

We were just shopping. People just try to get their bonuses by picking on innocent people...

Sheesh.

How old are you two? Is he old enough to make decisions for himself? If not, are you really okay being with someone whose life depends and revolves so much around his parents?

Well, that reminded me why it's a good thing to never date teenagers
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I guess I will have to play the devil's advocate. Try putting yourself in his parent's shoes. First of all, if my high school aged-son were dating a girl 3 years older than him (a legal adult, no less), I would wonder what was up with her level of maturity. Throw in the very real possibility that this adult was engaged in (or "suspected of engaging in") illegal activities which could land him in juvenile hall, and you can bet you'd never get near him again without me calling the cops. And yes, I WOULD press charges to keep you away. No girl is worth the possibility of my kid ending up with a record.

You say this is like "Romeo and Juliette" in what I suppose is an attempt to make us all go squishy in the stomach (oh, how romantic!), but I want to remind you that they both end up dead at the end of the story.

If you care about this boy, you should walk away and never look back.

Yeah, I agree with shh!, this whole situation is bad. They have detectives that follow him? or what?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree, I don't think there's anything that good that can come out of this relationship. And not to insult you, but you do have to look through the parents eyes and see what happened. They only want the best for their son and while you may be a good person they are just trying to keep him safe an in line. I think you have to respect their wishes on this one. And if you guys just looked suspicious and didn't steale anything why did you get arrested?

If they have detectives involved they have their own issues and I don't think you'd want to be a part of that anyways. I mean there could be a lot more to the story, but if they brought someone in to follow him a round and make sure you guys aren't together it's not a good idea to sneak around. And no matter what you would say to his parents, it wouldn't help. You should not get yourself any more involved and you should let things be.

Great. Now fast forward to the end of the story and go kill yourself. J/K.

Tone Guest
    Always and... forever... each moment with you.... is just like a dream.. to me.. that somehow came true... and I know tomorrow... will still be the same... cause we got a life of love... that won't ever change.. and... eeeeeevvverryyyy daaay love me your owwwwn special way.. melt all my heart aaawwway.. with a smiiiiiiiile!

:sigh: everyone made a point. I guess I have to weigh it out... and no suicide attempts. I don't know... I just feel like crap.

I mean, yes, I understand the age difference is merely wrong. But I guess I can wait it out until he's... (eh..) legal. I mean, there are amounts of people who are more older, than their significant other.

Like Demi Moore and Cameron Diaz... ha.

But I know that they're adults... in other words... when me and my boyfriend are adults I guess I'll have a better life.

His parents on the otherhand... I'm going to have to abide by their wishes. Because I don't want anything happen to jeapordize my whole life.

Before this whole situation, I was close with his mom. Yet, what I'm getting from my boyfriend... he keeps saying that his dad this... his dad that... I think his father is the one who doesn't want me to be with him that badly.

But my boyfriend hasn't mention anything bad coming from his mother. Yesterday he said that his father started arguing that he's not allowed to go out with him, his mother, and his uncle.

But then all of a sudden... his mother comes home... and then his father started to be nicer to my boyfriend.

I don't get it...

I don't care...

:sigh:

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think this family may have a lot of things to work out themselves, I know it's hard not to, but I really would stay away from this one. It seems to be causing a lot of problems for everyone involved and that's never a good thing. I think you should just concentrate on the other good things in your life and focus on them for right now.