+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hey peeps...deeeep...ah

Hey peeps...deeeep...ah

hey guys and gals,

Ok, not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this...well ill start off by introducing myself as the topic suggests...haha.
    Well, Im Harry. HEY! I wont go into all the boring details of myself, if your interested u can always check into my profile.
    Well, I just need to get something off my chest...ok, not quite like that, but id like to just WRITE about something...something that i think about alot these days. I've never really had the chance to tell people what im thinking, you know, my deep personal thoughts, what im looking for, what i need, what i think my mind craves and my body aches for. A Partner. A girlfriend. Whatever you want to call it. But not just something sexual, or someone to just make me less lonely. But someone i can connect with. Someone I can tell anything to, share my 'deep personal thoughts' with. But most of all, someone I can act MYSELF around, without feeling stupid for doing certain things, like randomly making funny faces...or goofing around just becuase i feel like it. I feel like i think about it too much, but i just cant help it. I didnt think i was a lonely type of guy, i have some mates, i have a bit of a social life. But what made me realise i was lonely, was when im alone...what do i think about? ah...yes...why arent i in a relationship. It sounds so wooden putting it into words i know...but i feel like im missing out, you know? I mean i dont know if anywone has bothered to read this, but i think its good to just write about these things sometimes, dont you think?
    I feel like im being pathetic sometimes, and that i shud just get on with things and that my time will come for 'love'. Man, even writing that word, 'love' makes me feel cheesy. Im one of those people who would never mention love as far as my feelings for someone else was conecerned if i didnt truely believe in it. I hate the way its just flung around all the time. I think to myself...love? ugh...get me a bucket...im gunna..well...it doesnt give me a pleasant feeling when i hear certain people use it so often. One word springs to mind, immaturity. oh man im waffling. I dont know if this is a waste of space all this, but if no one else reads it, then i know at least ive satisfied myself..well, at least for a short time anyway.
    When people say, are u a romantic, i want to say no straight away. But in fact, after thinking about it, i probably am! I dont liek doing the cheesy things, and saying unoriginal soppy things, but sometimes its the only way to express how u feel. Im slowly realising this. I think as long as somone believes what ur saying is the truth, u can be as soppy, and cheesy as you like. but YOu have to believe it too, otherwise the eyes will always give it away. I dont know if anyone agress with what im waffling on about, or feels a similar way about their situation, but i know its what i believe right now. Its very hard to put certain things into words.
    well ive exhuasted my mind now, my waffling is done for the moment, i havent even read it back through, so half of it probably doesnt even string together! thanks for reading, let me know what u think if anything!
    Thanks,
    Harry.

hi harry. i tried to read the post...really i did... . You seem very philosophical.cool stuff.
    to err is human, to forgive divine

Hello Harry! Welcome to the boards! A lot of people want what you want.

Tone Guest
    Harry, you've come to the right place, my friend.

There is much to learn here, if you open your eyes and your mind.

I'm going to do something I've never done before, I am going to disect this post, and respond to various comments, one at a time .

Quote Originally Posted by Blueyedhaz20
    hey guys and gals,

Hey

Ok, not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this...well ill start off by introducing myself as the topic suggests...haha.

Yes, this is the correct place. You past phase one of 'screening for idiots', congratulations!

Well, Im Harry. HEY! I wont go into all the boring details of myself, if your interested u can always check into my profile.

Thanks for saving my time, and yours!

Well, I just need to get something off my chest...ok, not quite like that, but id like to just WRITE about something...something that i think about alot these days.

Don't tell me this is your sense of humor, otherwise, I may have to go hang myself right now.

I've never really had the chance to tell people what im thinking, you know, my deep personal thoughts, what im looking for, what i need, what i think my mind craves and my body aches for. A Partner. A girlfriend. Whatever you want to call it. But not just something sexual, or someone to just make me less lonely. But someone i can connect with. Someone I can tell anything to, share my 'deep personal thoughts' with. But most of all, someone I can act MYSELF around, without feeling stupid for doing certain things, like randomly making funny faces...or goofing around just becuase i feel like it. I feel like i think about it too much, but i just cant help it. I didnt think i was a lonely type of guy, i have some mates, i have a bit of a social life. But what made me realise i was lonely, was when im alone...what do i think about? ah...yes...why arent i in a relationship. It sounds so wooden putting it into words i know...but i feel like im missing out, you know? I mean i dont know if anywone has bothered to read this, but i think its good to just write about these things sometimes, dont you think?

Welcome to LF - you've found a place you can call home. What we do is, we mold people! That's right! We will mold you!

I feel like im being pathetic sometimes, and that i shud just get on with things and that my time will come for 'love'.

No, what you 'shud' do, is get yourself a dictionary, and spell words corektly!

Man, even writing that word, 'love' makes me feel cheesy.

I'm polar opposite, writing the word 'cheesy', makes me feel love.

Im one of those people who would never mention love as far as my feelings for someone else was conecerned if i didnt truely believe in it. I hate the way its just flung around all the time. I think to myself...love? ugh...get me a bucket...im gunna..well...it doesnt give me a pleasant feeling when i hear certain people use it so often. One word springs to mind, immaturity.
    blah, blah, blah, yes we know your type.

oh man im waffling. I dont know if this is a waste of space all this, but if no one else reads it, then i know at least ive satisfied myself..well, at least for a short time anyway.

no comment, but i like the justification at the end!

When people say, are u a romantic, i want to say no straight away. But in fact, after thinking about it, i probably am! I dont liek doing the cheesy things, and saying unoriginal soppy things, but sometimes its the only way to express how u feel. Im slowly realising this. I think as long as somone believes what ur saying is the truth, u can be as soppy, and cheesy as you like. but YOu have to believe it too, otherwise the eyes will always give it away. I dont know if anyone agress with what im waffling on about, or feels a similar way about their situation, but i know its what i believe right now. Its very hard to put certain things into words.

i 'agress' with what you are 'waffling' about! (i think)

well ive exhuasted my mind now, my waffling is done for the moment,

what? no more 'waffling'?

i havent even read it back through, so half of it probably doesnt even string together!

Your being generous, I would say three fourths doesn't string well together

thanks for reading, let me know what u think if anything!
    Thanks,

Okay, I'll be serious: You are just like me, and a whole lot of other guys in this world. And you've REALLY found the right place to vent and get advice! You are going to love it here!
    Harry. [/QUOTE]

HEY! Welcome....

Nice 'RSK'....original at least i have to say! I like your humour, i 'agress' with some of it myself, particularly about the constant use of the word 'waffling', and my grayt spellin. haha.
    Well, you guys seem like a nice bunch, so maybe ill stick around for a bit, see if you can 'mold' me nicely. ;-)

Remember your pressure points....gooooosefrabaaa.

Tone Guest
    It's good that you like RK's humor, being as he is THE LAW around here.

Do... not... anger... the law...

Welcome.... nice to have some fresh meat. You're in the right place....

Blueyed: When I'm soul-searching, I always ask myself, "Who wants to know?" That, usually, leads me down a line of self-discovery which renders my original questions obsolete. Or forgotten. And, if forgotten, how important could the answers have been in the first place?
    Speak less. Say more.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hi there!!! Welcome to LF!