+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Some Advice

Need Some Advice

Hi guys, I'm new to this site. I have this problem that's kinda stuck in my head for some reason.

Me & my girl (well, ex-gf now) broke up like about 2 months ago but I just can't seem to have her out of my head for some reason. She told me that she need sometime alone and wants to take a break. She was like it's tough for me to do this but I have to do it because it seems that our relationship is like a joke, it's just not real.

Well, we don't live near each other. She live like about 5 hours away from me. I only see her like once or twice a week. She always said that I never pay attention to her or care about the relationship because all I care is just my work. I do work a lot and care so much about my career though but I kinda regret it now for some reason that I messed up the relationship.

We haven't seen each other for a while now. The last time I saw her was about a month ago when I asked her back out again. She rejected me though Well, I feel like I want to start over again with her or something. I do miss her from time to time and can't really get her out of my mind.

Actually I'm confuse also if I do still love her or not though. The day that I lost her, I never feel like I'm lost before. I never realize it though I actually care that much about her.

We dated for almost a year. Well, she always complained that even in sex, I never really put effort or attention to her. She said that she had enough of me. She thinks I care way too much about my work. Well, at that time I never really care of what she thinks because I always feel my career is more important but now all of sudden it change.

We never really talked until about 2 weeks ago. Well it doesn't really count as talking because I was somewhat drunk on that night and I called her. She said that she still miss me and still wants to see me. Well, most of the time she just flirted with me about sex and stuff like that.

Right now I'm confuse if I should see her or call her. Actually I just don't know what to do next. Do you think she still likes me or she just lost all the feelings already? Any advice from you guys on what should I do next?

Thank you guys.

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Sure phone her up. See how she's doing. What could go wrong? It's not like you're seeing her any more.

If she's cold and unresponsive, then it's probably best to put the whole thing behind you and go elsewhere, because that's probably what she's doing.

Anyways, give her a call and see how she's doing. And like I said, if she seems disconnected and uninterested, then let it go.

LINEBACKER 2

Well, I text messaged her cell and she seems to sound pretty happy to hear from me, well, maybe not happy but not cold and disconnected though.