I'm just back from a holiday in US.

The last week has been best time ever. My uncle who lived there didn't have time to show us around so a relative/friend helped on his behalf.

As soon as I seen this guy - tom I felt a connection. He's self employed so he took time off work to spend time with my dad and I. There were a few days where it was just us 2, Tom and I exploring the city. Showing me places, trying out food.

My dad mentioned Tom did ask him if I was single or have a boyfriend, he's single as well. He said to my dad that he likes me, would like to date me, but same time to take things slowly. Everyone, all the relatives were able to see an connection between Tom and I. I even met his parents briefly. Morning before my flight his mum woke up early to bake cakes and biscuits for me!

The thing is he never said anything to me, that he likes me, just to my dad. He's perfect, both same age - early 20's. He can be a bit shy but he's so kind, caring and cheerful. Being around him made me so happy.

Now that I'm back home in UK, I haven't heard from him. Why hasn't he been in touch? Does he like me?

I messaged him first as soon as I was back home, day 2 no reply. I'm so confused!