Long story. So i started seeing this girl at my work. Nothing serious just a couple dates. While im seeing her, her friend starts working at my work as well. She and i initially hit it off because i was seeing her best friend. A couple months go by. At this point I no longer want to be involved with the original girl. So we ended it on good terms. I didn't end it because of her friend. Because i arrived at the conclusion i was no longer interested in the first girl. But one day me and girl number 2. We get to talking and realize we have a ton in common. We hang out a couple of times, and came to the conclusion we were going to stay close because we can be completely open about everything with eachother. And we keep hanging out almost daily at this point and I feel like ive known her my entire life. She is perfect. Just the right amount of weird with her little quirks and stuff. But i love it. We can laugh about it. We text and snap constantly all day from the start of the day till late at night. I initally didnt have feelings for her when we started hanging out, purley no interest in seeing if i could take it further than being friends. shes met my parents and im meeting hers soon. everyone at work has their suspicions because of how close we are, but our close friends know nothing is happening. Then one day i woke up and she was the first person i thought about and it made me happy. Getting to see her later that day and talking constantly makes my day good all the time. this has become a regular thing. Shes even told me im attractive to her. But since i have some of my own self confidence issues i didnt know how to take it. keeping in mind i consider myself an average looking person. And shes way out of my league. I dont know how to approach this situation. Also i know i didnt use proper grammar at all in this but its cuz im in a rush. its a incredibly messed up situation to be honest. But im falling for her all the same. An example of what worries me is today we were together and i was helping her pick cloths out and she wanted my opinion because she knows ill be dead honest and critical about it. I am adamant she thinks of me as a friend but i cant help but still feel attracted to her. And im worried about the future of our friendship because if i can help it i dont want to lose her. I am young. 19. shes 18 so maybe i dont have enough life experience to know how to deal with this situation. She is going to university in september and she wont be at home and shes the type of outgoing person who can make new friends easily and i dont want to be forgotten as we are so close and shes someone i can be open and honest with no matter what . I cant deal with the fact that i may lose contact with her. I want to be honest with her but i feel like i have to take time to sort through all this before i do. Ideally if i were to cut contact with her now it would save me a world of hurt. But i work with her as well so that is a complication with ending the friendship before it gets worst. i would also like to add lastly that the girl i am no longer seeing is in fact, and not surprisingly jealous of us being together all the time. But the friend im head over heels for doesnt actually seem to care. And i look at it either as she is really committed to staying friends with me (someone she has known for significantly less time) because she is into me, or she is selfish and doesnt give a crap about others which kinda raises flags for me as well.

Should i be worried about how she is treating this other friend, and will she do the same to me?
Should i end it now?
Should i be honest with her?
What does she think of me?
Is it possible i genuinely love her? (never felt feelings as strong as these about a girl before)
Should i wait and see what happens over the coming months?

This is becoming really real fast. Shes perfect. Smart, Confident, Witty, knows what she wants in life, ambitious, adventurous, just straight up adorable and sexy. Little bit of B i t c h to be honest but shes not like that with me and when shes like that to others its so god damn hot.