+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fell for one night stand for the first time - story inside

Fell for one night stand for the first time - story inside

3 weeks ago I met a chick through a university party introduced by a friend. Without going into too much detail, we had sloppy drunk sex all night. Once the morning came we had sober hung over sex again. At one point during the drunk sex she had to take a break because it was "too good" (this is relevant). She initiated sex in the morning and asked "why I'm so ****ing good" as I was performing oral on her.

Anyway, her friend comes in the room and it's time to go soon. I go to give her a goodbye kiss and get a "no" and get rejected, 15 minutes after she was making out with me in my bed (lol)

The reason I mentioned my sexually perormance in the previous paragraph is because I truly believed being good in bed was enough to make any girl crazy for you so it had me stumped why I got rejected.

Turns out the facking broad has a boyfriend of 4 years and they were on a "break".

Guess my question is - why am I going nuts over this girl? Is it the rejection and wanting what I can't have or is she somehow different than all my other one night stands? Also, why did she decide to have a moral dilemma 15 minutes after kissing me in bed lol?
    Last edited by SouthTexasFball; 23-02-17 at 10:34 AM.

you are overthinking and over analizing

wait for how things evolve. Maybe she just needed sex. Maybe she didnt want any commitment. Maybe whatever. This thoughts are no use.
    Instead of that: know what you want and make it happen.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

It's wanting what you thought you could have, but can't now. Too bad. It's her problem not yours. She's the one with the BF, not you. These things happen all the time. Get over it and move on.
    "Caring is not an advantage."