+ Follow This Topic

Thread: whats you point of view on this?

whats you point of view on this?

before i go into detail, i'm a lesbian, talking about another female. anyway, I have a crush on my dental assistant and i want your point of view. & go ahead laugh, because i know this is awkwardlol she is 19 i am 20. i go to a very small office where theres only 1 dentist and 2 assistants. Rewind a few weeks ago, my grandma had an appointment, my gmom brought up the fact i had an appt. thursday. Accourding to my grandma, the assistant got really happy because she thought she meant the next upcoming thursday, then seemed bummed when she clarified it was 2 thursdays away. Now fast forward to a few days ago, I need to get some fillings and she is prepping me and we talk about SOOO much ?in so little time. how we hate the cold, what were doing over the weekend, what im studying in school, where i work and if i like it, what schools we graduated from, how we look younger than we are, she even asked what my mom does and works for. she made a lot of eye contact with me, and as i was laid back in the chair she kept pressing her body againt me. a day after the filling, I had to get my teeth cleaned, as I was making the appointment at the desk, she kept side eyeing, it waas obvious she was listening. but when i got my teeth cleaned, it was the first appt. so no other patients were there, so she was just kind of standing around. She stood in the room with me and the hygenist. idk where the other assistant was or where the dentist was. but she was literally just standing on the other side of the room just watching. If im in the waiting room and she's behind the desk, I'll catch her sneaking looks at me then too. She looks then looks away when she sees me look mm.. We have mutals on instagram, I wanna follow her to get talking , but I dont wanna follow her because that may creep her out. What would do in the situation?? thank you in advance!

I think it's really not too big of a deal if you follow her but maybe wait for her to reach out to you once u do. Request her and see if she hits you in the dms. If you strike up a conversation just speak as though you only have intentions of becoming friends just so you don't scare her away and once your closer to her maybe advance. Ask her if she'd like to go get coffee or something of the sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahu123 View Post
    What would do in the situation??
    invite her for a drink
    and maybe hint that she then will have the opportunity to stare a little closer
    and maybe see a little more.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.