+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Crush in Poland

Crush in Poland

Hello everyone,

So last week I met a girl, she's from Poland and I'm from the Netherland. We both participated in an exchange to France. The first contact was made Friday, the last day of the exchange. Because it was the last day, there was like a farewell party. We talked the whole evening.
    When I got home Saturday I started chatting wit her. (I asked her how her journey was etc.). We didn't chat a lot, we are both busy with school. The conversation isn't really flowing and it has to be taken to the 'next level'. The problem is I don't know how, I'm really shy and I don't want to force the conversation. Also I don't know what to say or ask.

I hope this is enough information to help me.

what do you want?
    what does "taking the conversation to the next level" mean?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.