+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Complicated person

Complicated person

So there's a guy who goes to my school. His name is Hayden. I have no idea if he likes me or not. He used to be in my physical education class, but then he switched out. I'm not entirely sure why, but he said I was annoying. I thought we got along fine, however, I barely see him anymore. We don't talk, and I think I have a slight crush on him. He doesn't really show any signs currently. He used to take my water bottle, and make me chase him for it. Sadly, I thought this was cute, but he doesn't even try to talk to me anymore. We both acknowledge each other's presence at least. I want to talk to him, but I have no idea what to say. Can someone help me figure this guy out?

how old are you?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

A few things to consider. Guys will be playful in this manner to show interest. It is a form of flirting. Also, most guys are shy and afraid of rejection. If you like him and nothing is really happening, you need to start interacting with him and dropping hints that you like him. Don't make them too obvious or not obvious enough.