+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tough Stuffs

Tough Stuffs

Hello I am currently a high school senior. I am currently dating a great girl for 3 years now. College is coming and there is no assurance that we will end up in the same college. It is a hard decision and I don't know what to do about it. I've thought about the long term relationship solution but came to mind that it would not work, since a lot of my older friends came before admitted that long term high school relationship won't work out. I love her a lot but because of college, I also want to explore and having new connections with new people I will soon meet in college. What should I do?

What's the furthest distance you could split.

If you see a future you could try long distance but that's really tough especially if you're coming out of being really close.

so you cant stay in a relationship because "a lot of my older friends came before admitted that long term high school relationship won't work out" ?
    and you want to explore new people (aka girls) in college anyhow?

well with being that superficial i dont see how you could have even have had the relationship you have had.

why dont you just do what you want?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Sounds like you are ready to explore new people and new things rite? if that is so maybe you should break it off and just be her friend for now that way nobody feelings get hurt in the end. Just be sure to keep in touch throughout the years that way you and her can connect again down the line if y'all are still having feelings for one another maybe it will work out then! wish you the best my friend.
    No More Worries