+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lonely and stir crazy...

Lonely and stir crazy...

Well, this is nothing anyone can help me with, but I have no one to complain to here so just a little ranting I guess and I apologize in advance.

So, I'm dying to get back out into the dating scene, but right now I'm stuck doing daily radiation treatments and am working from home as well and live alone, so of course that leaves me with no one to talk to on a daily basis. It will be a month or so before I will be able to date again as currently I'm bald with a radiation half burn't and surgery scared head; so not exactly an attractive look.

I never thought I would ever be craving socializing as bad I do right now since I'm not really even that social of a person. Not sure how much longer I can stand this "solitary confinement"
    Last edited by CleanCut; 05-04-17 at 10:40 AM.
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

i wish you the best and pray that things get better for you also, i think that rite now maybe the best time for you to find somebody because at least you will know that they have your best interest in heart and that they will appreciate and love you even more when they help coach you back together.I say dont rush take your time and it will come for now just blow up news feeds, blogs and forums lol have a great day
    No More Worries

Quote Originally Posted by Stay 2gether View Post
    i wish you the best and pray that things get better for you also, i think that rite now maybe the best time for you to find somebody because at least you will know that they have your best interest in heart and that they will appreciate and love you even more when they help coach you back together.I say dont rush take your time and it will come for now just blow up news feeds, blogs and forums lol have a great day
    Thanks, hope you are right.

All the very best my friend. My prayers are with you.

I Totally understand how you must feel as it doesn't feel like too long ago where I was bed ridden and feeling lonely and isolated.
    For me it was actually an opportune time for me to develop myself mentally, emotionally and spiritually and looking back, i'm glad that experience came to me to teach me so much.

My point is - this is an opportunity to really develop yourself - even though you might want to partner so badly (as i did).

All the best!

Well you dont miss so much. Girls brings a lot of problems as you know. No woman no cry.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Maybe you'll meet a nice nurse on one of your hospital visits.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Maybe you'll meet a nice nurse on one of your hospital visits.
    Thought of that possibility, but once again my amazingly poor luck keeps eliminating that option. So far, every halfway decent nurse or assistant I have come into contact with through this whole situation including my surgery, has been married.

Yeah man I see you. I fell in love with nurse too only to find out later that shes been married with kids. Its easy to fall in love with nurse since she cares for you. But also nurse can fall in love with you because of it. Its called nightingale syndrome.

Really sexiest girls been married. Its not fair to all the free hanging dicks. Now I understand why muslims hide their faces and bodies. Its just so much more fair to guys.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Yeah man I see you. I fell in love with nurse too only to find out later that shes been married with kids. Its easy to fall in love with nurse since she cares for you. But also nurse can fall in love with you because of it. Its called nightingale syndrome.

Really sexiest girls been married. Its not fair to all the free hanging dicks. Now I understand why muslims hide their faces and bodies. Its just so much more fair to guys.
    Believe it or not my luck is so bad that for my brain surgery, my "main nurse" was actually a guy.

Not too sexy. But at least you didnt unecessary fall in love. You think you had it bad. Well you dont know how it was for me in hospital after accident.

Anyway man not everything is based on chicks. You still have to accept yourself in mirror until you can do healthy dating and relationships. Then again findung some girl whi accepts you the way you are might help a lot to accept yourself and realise that you not such a monster as you been thinking. But it really have to come a lot from yourself not others. Basicaly if you believe in yourself you force others to believe in you.

Yea, I think my self image will survive; I think I'm at a point now that even if I don't get my hair back I feel I can regain my former self confidence. I really want a good relationship soon as I'm really sick of the loneliness and absence of female companionship.

Some friends could help with loneliness. Good friends dont replace a good girl but they make life bearable without girls. Also makes you less needy with girls.

[MENTION=69470]CleanCut[/MENTION]- That is unfortunate but they have coworkers they could set you up with if you trusted one of the married ones enough to ask them, yes or no? So many single women available just at the hospital working, candy strippers as well, even one of the married nurses could have a friend outside of hospital work they might think you would hit it off great with. How much longer will you need to do radiation at the hospital?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    [MENTION=69470]CleanCut[/MENTION]- That is unfortunate but they have coworkers they could set you up with if you trusted one of the married ones enough to ask them, yes or no? So many single women available just at the hospital working, candy strippers as well, even one of the married nurses could have a friend outside of hospital work they might think you would hit it off great with. How much longer will you need to do radiation at the hospital?
    I'm not much for "networking" in fact, last time I was setup with someone through a friend I met at the gym, it was a total disaster and actually ended up ending the friendship with the person. Like I said before, I have the worst relationship luck in the world.

Boyfriend jerked off on my grandma.

I think you have to use all options here. Rely on luck. Really if you want something fast then you are not in position to be picky here.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast