+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I met this girl online.......

I met this girl online.......

I met this girl online. She thinks exactly like me. She likes the same things. It is like she is the female version of me. And even some of our life conditions are the same. In the beginning We talked (just text, I haven't even seen this girl's pic yet) for a long time about various stuff. WE THINK exactly the same. After a few weeks (or months), I asked for a picture of her. Among all, She seemed very attractive. But the image was a very low quailty image. I asked for a clearer image and we got into an argment :'( . Within the period of a few days or a few weeks, things started to slow down. Chats became gradually slow. Eventually I tink I chased her too much. She stopped coming online for a long time (she used to come online whenever she can before), and when she did, she only replied to me in one word. Then asked some general questions like we just met. Eventually she stopped responding and then I became desperate and messaged her again and again. The replies were very short of any. what happened?

She did not even come online eventually, for a long time. I did not go online either as she is not interested and did not reply to me messages for a long time. maybe she will never.

this hit me so hard and I will not forget this. It was painful. We never had a relationship though. We were just friends.

Think chasing girl is the worse. It what beginners ussualy do but thing it pushes girls away the most.

Things like that happens man. Learn from this online romance and dont make same mistakes in real life.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will