+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not Poetry

Not Poetry

It is funny all the energies in the universe that gravitate and bring things together with full force. Like a hurricane, life is so much like that. Full of experiences paths and choices. I have learned that love comes in all different ways in all different shapes and sizes and is not perfect but then it is. I cannot live in the past any longer I must live for now, one of the greatest lessons I learned with Josh. Tragic love is what I had, what I lost and deep down within I do not long for those days, when we love and long we begin to forget the bad things and forgive them and we remember the good times so many good times. I have learned that love does not need to be tragic. I have had enough of tragic love. I have hope for something real something solid. I have grieved and still do and a part of me always will. I miss those moments in time, but moments in time there will be again. I must move on and move on I have. No one can fill the void the empty space that has invaded my heart. No one can do that for me. No one can do that for you but you. Life continues to go full circle and there is definatley more to come. There are more chapters in this movie that we call our life.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

blue, you're reflective today, which is always a good thing.
    "Ogres are like onions."