+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ivf with another woman

Ivf with another woman

Couldn't wait to post this and get some feedback ...

Man and woman meet, both are already in relationships. They start having sex and develop feelings for each other. Their relationship is a secret but they both know about each other's existing situations.

But hold on it's more complicated than that ...

The man's existing relationship is with a woman he was with for 15 years previously. They split up when he cheated on her but got back together because they were both single again and both wanted a child - at age 40 time was ticking. So they are trying for a baby but not living together.

The woman's existing situation looks rosy, partner and two kids but she's not happy due to various circumstances.

Months of the affair pass and the woman splits up from her existing partner. She's happy to be single again but continues to enjoy the company and sex with the other man.

Around the same time the man splits up with his existing partner but agrees with her to continue trying for a child.
    No luck conceiving naturally so they start ivf. The man starts ivf as well as continuing the secret relationship with the other woman.

Woman offers the man to have a relationship with her that would lead to children but he prefers to continue with the ivf plan as he thinks it is more convenient. He believes he will have a child with one woman but a relationship with the other.

Woman feels pissed off that he prefers to have ivf with his ex and tells him that due to his choice there is no future together. They continue to have sex because it is amazing as it has been all along.

Despite the issue the man continuing with his plan to have a child with his ex, both he and the woman still spend time together.

The woman loves him but starts to want to move on and meet someone she sees as a long term investment. But the man won't let her go easily.

What to do ??? Opinions and thoughts ...

Quote Originally Posted by Stripey View Post

The woman loves him but starts to want to move on and meet someone she sees as a long term investment. But the man won't let her go easily.

What to do ??? Opinions and thoughts ...
    Dump the guy! What's so hard about that? The guy should have no bearing on the woman's decision to leave even if he is making it hard on her. He's a selfish jerk!
    Last edited by dontaskme; 17-12-14 at 04:17 PM.

Assuming you are the woman, there are a few things to ask yourself. Does the man love you too? Does he see a future? Would you be okay raising someone else's child? It's a lot to consider, but I think most women would prefer to move on. Continuing your sexual relationship may also hurt you emotionally and prevent you from finding a loving partner you want to spend your life with.

Woman feels pissed off that he prefers to have ivf with his ex and tells him that due to his choice there is no future together. They continue to have sex because it is amazing as it has been all along.
    Woman should go to doctor to get her dumbness removed.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Both man and woman are dysfunctional idiots who deserve all the stress, drama, pain and toxicity coming there way when the truth finally gets out.. they deserve each other

I pity that poor child who will be born into this mess. I am pregnant now and it makes me so angry to think anyone can plan a child with one person whilst cheating with someone else. It should be a crime. Not only is he putting the health of mother and baby at risk, he will also cause untold stress to the mother carrying baby and that child is coming into a broken home-not born out of love but selfishness and wrong doing.

Have you no morals or self respect? I am so glad i was raised to respect the feelings of others and not piss all over someones life.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".