+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should i really give this guy a chance (update?)

should i really give this guy a chance (update?)

I posted here before about a guy I started talking to almost 3 years ago but then he moved too fast and put us in a relationship on facebook after 4 days and his friends started congratulating him, plus he told me he has a foot fetish (not sure if he still does because its been 4 years and he upgraded from calling me "sweety" to "sweetie", don't like the spelling with the "y")

I was talking to my best guy friend today and I told him what was going on. He told me that although he thinks that was creepy too, maybe I should give the guy a chance but make sure I do not have another guy on the side because that would be wrong too. I don't know what to do because I also find it weird he kept my number for 3 years and when he first called me in such a long time he never mentioned how I sort of broke it off with him, I guess he REALLY likes me or is sort of like a Steve Urkel.

Also, he texted me again today. I think he wants me to hangout with him, but I am not sure if I am ready for that. He did freak me out but do I really want to be even more freaked out when I hang with him. Plus it has to be in a public place, I'm not hanging out with him someplace un-normal. Help, should I give the guy a shot? even with after all my best guy friend told me?

Don't know what the problem with keeping a number for three years is. I'm crap at cleaning out my phone and have numbers that I can't remember calling since forever.

Having said that, just do what you want. If you want to see him, then see him. If you don't want to see him, then don't. You're not obliged to do anything - no matter how much he may want it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Yeah but I'm sure he probably got the message if he tried calling me and I didn't answer. Because when I answered the phone when he called again he remembered who I was and everything. I'm so confused though