+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He hints himself and i am so open

He hints himself and i am so open

Hi you all. I am a married woman, charactirize as sexy milf.
    My marriage does not work out, but we still live together because he has no money, and i need smb to take care of the kids when i work. He doesnt work . to tell you the truth , he doesnt do anything exept, babysitting.I cant respect him any more.
    I have never cheated on him, in flesh.Only in my mind

There was a childhood friend of him, which i waS fond of.
    Because i am hungry for sex and my man, doesnt give me pleasure, he only acts for his part, i ve started to sent to his friend called K, naked photos of mine. He texted me back obvious charmed by the photos. Day by day my photos were becoming specially moded for K. I would sent him photos showing him my underwear in work , or me dancing naked in the rain for him .
    Always he answered me back , with sexual interest. But i felt for him. I told him so and he said, he dreamed of me divorcing my man and then make love freely. We have never had sex. Only twice we ve met for 10 min, i was cold as ice and he didint kiss my lips..

ANyway, i was punctual to our digital or phone dates, always showing to him both sex interest and tender fellings. He was only sex fonded. He said he was "explonding" for me every night, calling my name,but he never dedicate to me a song, dispite the fact i told him, that sending me a song would be smt that i would really like.
    And always had he other priorities.
    He was pretty late to his answers, he didnt sent any photos of him, he didnt call me back when se said he would.
    Though he was the person that always start a conversation.

All That peaced me off, because i was so givefull to him. I stopped communication.
    Know i think of him, i write for him stories, using words we used to excange..I used to call him King and he called me Queen.
    I have my notes open in my Fb profile, because we are not friends, wishing he searches for me to read things that he inspired me to write, or to see photos of me..
    But he is invisible, he is hinden from all ****ing internet.All his personal account are moveless.
    I wish he chased me, and i would give myself to him, in person, live.
    Do you think he is interest in me?
    Why is he hidden?
    Should i be hidden too?
    What can i do to make him come and claim me?
    Last edited by lady_K; 31-01-15 at 12:46 AM.

I think he wants to have sex with you but nothing else romantically. As you have been sending him lots of pics and you are married he might think that you want an affair and you are horny (which is correct, right).

So you should probably just contact him again and see if you can warm up the conversation again and then finally get together. If he doesn't reply then maybe he was in some kind of accident or he is married also and got busted talking to you..

well thanx SummerNight, i wish he wanted sex, i think he only wants me sending photos, in order not to betraye him self. i want sex.. i dont want affair. i want passionate dirty sex. you think i should text him? tell him what i want or just reveal that i am available and let him make next move?

It's really hard to answer. There can be several reasons why he doesn't contact you. Maybe he started feeling guilty of texting with you behind his friends back. Maybe he is afraid of getting caught. I think you could reveal him that you available.

nice and calm. good SummerNight. I ll just sent a hello.. if he wants he will carry on. Thank you.

I googles "Naked Pictures Of Queen In Bulgaria" and a bunch of shots of you came up.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Wakeup, i dont think its me....but he could possibly upload them on net, if he is greater asshole than he appears to be. If so, men selfsatisfying for me could feed my femme-vanity more. ""Universe please pass to me their lust""..
    The bad think is that he didnt text back to my message. **** i just want to empty myself from him, i dont want to revege neither i want to want him begging one day on my knees. I wish i totally ignore him.It is very annoying not to respond to love calls, it drops self esteem.
    But i take the responsbillity, valueing so high a man in my mind, despite he never showed he is able to handle the King status i gave him.
    But men why ? can you answer to me, why you want to be treated like nothing important. I see that in my life, i ve got males that worship my spittings and the only guy i am giving my attention, doesnt want me?