+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Honest questions about first impression, need love advice...

Quote Originally Posted by GD4985 View Post
    I dont know, it said i need some moderator permission... did you see my last respond? Pretty long one...
    this is why the email about the post showed me:

I see your point, so its about balance... if they reject or show no interest, dont give up just once. Try some some more, but not too pushy also... moderation, thats the key... haha

Im doing it wrong all of this time... usually when they do that, i said to myself "not working or no chemistry, move on". But this girl is different, she is beautifully simple, no make up whatsoever but still gorgeous, she also kind. Which I found it kind of rare these days in my place..

Well is not about her actually, I made joke about a death member of my family. Like " so glad his gone" haha...

My assumption is, she is a family girl type, and she has a good one... but hey, not everyone has a good family. But maybe i shouldnt make joke about it either...
    Haha

Well thanks ashley, im flattered...
    thank goodness you replied my thread, need girl perspective for this kind of concern..

Okay, ill try to contact her agaib later and she what happen... haha
    But what should I say? "Hi, I think we got on the wrong foot, lets try again" things like that?

was there more?

shoot, just saw i gave you the wrong email add. it's co.uk., not com, sorry...

you can say those things, and you can say whatever you want. just show her you want to know her better...
    Last edited by eve.ashley; 09-04-15 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eve.ashley View Post
    was there more?

shoot, just saw i gave you the wrong email add. it's co.uk., not com, sorry...

you can say those things, and you can say whatever you want. just show her you want to know her better...
    No its just that...

You think? She more intimidated than not interest? Good to hear that...

But again, how do try to contact her again? Was that sentences a good starter? Never done this before...
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by GD4985 View Post
    No its just that...

You think? She more intimidated than not interest? Good to hear that...

But again, how do try to contact her again? Was that sentences a good starter? Never done this before...
    haha

doesn't matter what you say.

the fact that you are looking her up, and care what she thinks of you, and seem to genuinely like her, will be a great compliment for her, and tickle her pink and she will think, this is a great guy, isn't he...

why i would say, it was intimidated and not disinterestedness.

why would she avoid eye contact with some guy she hardly noticed, when girls do not really like guy, they are pretty polite and casual about it. coz they do not think anything of it.

you obviously like her, so you tried to establish a communication and rapport, so if she was really not into you she would discourage your advances in some obvious way, not avoid looking into your eyes...

unless she is both shy and 5, which i hope she isn't...

if this makes any sense, coz it's true, if she was really that unimpressed about you she would be looking you in the eyes or not avoiding it and talking, lol
    Last edited by eve.ashley; 09-04-15 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eve.ashley View Post
    doesn't matter what you say.

the fact that you are looking her up, and care what she thinks of you, and seem to genuinely like her, will be a great compliment for her, and tickle her pink and she will think, this is a great guy, isn't he...

why i would say, it was intimidated and not disinterestedness.

why would she avoid eye contact with some guy she hardly noticed, when girls do not really like guy, they are pretty polite and casual about it. coz they do not think anything of it.

you obviously like her, so you tried to establish a communication and rapport, so if she was really not into you she would discourage your advances in some obvious way, not avoid looking into your eyes...

unless she is both shy and 5, which i hope she isn't...

if this makes any sense, coz it's true, if she was really that unimpressed about you she would be looking you in the eyes or not avoiding it and talking, lol
    I see... this is such an enrichment of knowledge...
    Hahah

When they say girls are mysterious, its true...
    haha

No shes not, shes 24 and im 26...

Well i dont know about shy, always assume that girl without any make up usually the opposite of shy...

I need to do some activity ashley, need to sign out now...

Thanks for your advice and knowledge, i learned a lot today...

Ill let you know id anything happen...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12