+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice and opinions

Need advice and opinions

I need some advice and opinions.
    My fiancée and I have been together for 3 1/2 years, we dated back in high school for an entire summer which was 2004.
    She contacted me in 2012 and told me she loved me and always had ever since high school and asked me out.
    She has two kids from Asher first marriage to a guy that was 6 years older then her, we had a child together in March of 2014. He is 16 months now.
    Last few months have been hard for us, a lot of fights and arguments.
    She packed up most of her things and moved into her moms basement with the kids.
    She told me she wanted to work things out a week later, but the. I accidentally ran over her new puppy because I did t know it was outside and behind my truck.
    That caused another argument and ever since then she keeps saying she doesn't know if she wants to be with me. We are still sexually active together, she will still tell me she loves me and she will hug me and kiss me.
    It's been a little over two weeks since the incident with the dog, and she still hasn't told me how she feels.
    But she does get jealous over what I'm doing,Moshe will talk to me about our future, and she swears there isn't someone else she's considering being with.
    All this leads me to believe she eventually plans on getting back with me, is that an accurate assumption based on her actions?
    And how do I go about telling her that I can't continue to wait for her to decide if she wants to be with me or not? Because to me the not knowing is more painful and stressful then knowing.
    She's away for a week right now visiting family in Canada. I think when she gets back I'm going to tell her that she ether needs to decide that were together and working on each other for each other and for our relationship, or were not together and don't plan on getting back together.
    What do you think? You got any advice and suggestions and opinions to this situation I'm in?

I think you are right. You need to tell her its all or nothing and mean it. stop having sex with her unless she moves back in and agrees to work on it. In the meantime set up a custody arrangement where the two of you have as little contact as possible. If she comes back, consider getting counselling if you cannot fix it alone