+ Follow This Topic

Thread: GF not talking to me (I'm going crazy)

GF not talking to me (I'm going crazy)

Advice needed please
    Hello.

I've been dating my girlfriend for (only) 4 months now. She had a troublesome previous relationship, which ended with her ex beating her, and stealing all her money. This means she's somewhat traumatized by that.
    Last sunday morning we had an argument, and then I left her house, in fury. But, as expected, when I calmed down hours later, I realized that I'd pretty muched f****d it all up (sorry for the language). I tried to contact her to no avail. I spent the remaining hours that day trying, sending messages, calling her... nothing... Same goes for Monday and Tuesday. Then on Wednesday morning I said to her that I'd go to her house if she didn't say a word untill late afternoon. Shortly after she contacted my mother, telling her what had happened, that she didn't want to have another heartbreak, that she wouldn't open the door neither talk to me. I still went there. When I got there (at about 10.30pm) I sent her a message on facebook, as well as by phone, saying that if up untill midnight I realised she'd read the messages but still wouldn't answer, I'd leave her forever... Then I went for a drive, only not to look like a perv or something even worse, staying at her door. She didn't read the message on facebook. Tried to call her, some more messages... not a word. By 00.30 I finally realised she had blocked me on Facebook. Sent her a farewell message, wished her all the luck in her life, promised not to bother her again, and went home, completely heartbroken as you would expect.
    But I just couldn't cope with it... Thursday morning I sent her some more messages, saying I was sorry, I loved her and didn't want to lose her at all. Finally she anwered by early afternoon, saying that I'd really f****d it all up (again, sorry for the language), that what I did was far worse than I thought, because she had something importing to tell me, and she had been planning a suprise on my birthday (which was on Friday). We kept sending each other some messages throughout that day, after midnight (Friday, my birthday) she wished me a "Happy Birthday", and then said that I should have realized there was something going on with her lately, something good, because she had been giving me some clues. Then she said that was really her last message and she wouldn't talk to me again. I really don't know what those clues were.
    So now, some days later, she's doing as promised... not a word, not a message, nothing... I call her and she just rejects the call. I've been sending her dozens and dozens of text messages, saying that I'm sorry, I deserve a second chance, that we still love each other... but nothing.
    I don't know what to do now. I cry a lot, I eat less, I sleep less, everything reminds me of her... I need her and I just can't lose her. What should I do? Give her some space? If I do that, I'm affraid that she won't ever talk to me again, because her self pride is just to much to come looking for me... Should I keep telling her I'm sorry, that I need her, etc?
    I really don't know, please help me.

Thanks.

Give her some space. You can't convince someone to like you.

When a women texts me over and over it's actually empowering.... gives me the feeling of choice and makes me feel desired, thoughts of being able to find someone better comes to mind. When a women gives me space I am more attracted to her, and I think "oh, maybe I shouldn’t mess this up".

Years ago I was with a women who was in two LTR's, one ended in abuse, in another she was cheated on. The result was a women that was happy just to be with a "good" guy (me), unfortunately we were incompatible in other areas, but she set the standard for "cool chick".