+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He wants to choose his ex gfs instead me, what do you think?

He wants to choose his ex gfs instead me, what do you think?

Hey Guys! i need an advice..
    Ive been with a guy for more than a year, i love him so much, we get along great, we,ve moved together in the last 4 months and always speak about the future (kids and so on).
    The Problem is, he still speaks with his ex girlfriends. He has 3 with whom he was 4,3 and 7 years. They write him (they almost always initiate the contact) maybe once every 2 weeks, one of them he calls every 3 months. (He says because shes's mentally unstable and he doesnt want to get hurt, although they were together 7 years ago). when they write they speak as friends, a few times he lied to me about it because he said he wanted to avoid a fight.
    The thing is, it bothers me still. I can't avoid it, I tried to ignore it but I can't.
    Thats the only reason we fight every 2-3 months. Other than that im not jealous, i trust him when he goes out or out of town, i never call him or try to spy him. its only with the exes that i have a problem.
    I tried to explain to him that it bothers me so many times, and ask him to stop the contact but he said he doesnt want to be forced and he wants to live a normal life.
    Today we fought about the same thing, in the end he said I should make a decision if i want to end the relationship because of that, cause he won't stop talking to them (answering when they write).

Does this mean that he cares more about them than about our relationship?
    What should I do? Thank you!

Seems he has made the decision real easy for you. End it with him or get over it.

If it were me, and I truly didn't think there was anything going on, I'd learn to let it go, but you have to do what makes you happy. You said he lied about it, is there a general attempt to conceal these interactions with his exes? Would he for instance talk to an ex with you sitting next to him?
    Pain is what the world does to you, suffering is what you do to yourself. Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

It means that he won't tolerate his partner complaining about him doing something which is important to him. He wants you to accept him for who he is or not at all.

Further than that, I second Solarion's comments.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.