+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Which boy should I choose? Help plz?

Which boy should I choose? Help plz?

Which would you choose, if you were in my shoes?

Boy 1: Sweet, gentle, a bit nervous, kind, probably won't make a lot of money, but generous with what he has, caring, reliable, supportive, older than me, not very adventurous, quiet, calm, sensible, very supportive...

Boy 2: Adventurous, fun-loving, great in bed, passionate, fiery, exciting, kinda-unreliable, creative, has his own business (a clothing label), successful, younger than me, sometimes perhaps slightly irrational...

Both like me. Both I know very well, and I love and respect them both for such different reasons. But it's hard to know where love will go in the future....

Opinions?

None of us can answer that for you... Just whichever you like/love the most.

The reasons like "won't make a lot of money" or "successful" shouldn't really come into the equation when it comes to going into a relationship as it can sometimes come across as a bit shallow.

Literally it should just be the one you like and want to be with the most, and no other reason.

shallow perhaps... but it's also a lifestyle choice as both of these men are serious, and could be long-term. i.e. with number 1, ill probably have to work , where-as with 2, I could be a stay at home mum and continue all the volunteer work I currently do. I wasn't meaning to sound shallow at all, I was just trying to list it like facts.

But relationships aren't only about who you want to be with! E.g. perhaps someone who you are chemically, physically attracted to, can't support you and a family long term!

Well, in this situation both people bring both good and bad qualities to the table, which is to be expected... So it is literally whatever lifestyle that you would rather live.

Quote Originally Posted by annabel22 View Post
    But relationships aren't only about who you want to be with! E.g. perhaps someone who you are chemically, physically attracted to, can't support you and a family long term!
    Pick the one who you have the most in common with. Do you want everything handed to you later on? Why wouldn't you want to work yourself and bring something to the table?

im not sure if id pick either. 2sounds dangerous (will probably cheat at some point) and 1 sounds great but how nervous is he. is he confident in himself-high self esteem. if yes id go with number 1

who has the bigger cock?

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    Pick the one who you have the most in common with. Do you want everything handed to you later on? Why wouldn't you want to work yourself and bring something to the table?
    Being there for your kids and raising them yourself IS bringing something to the table.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I'd choose the one who's morals, ethics and politics were closest to mine.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.