+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Gf going travelling again

Gf going travelling again

Been dating for 18 months. Met her when she came ban from a year travelling in Australia
    It's her 1st relationship despite being 32
    Now she wants to go again travelling says it might only be 6 months but chances are a year. I asked her to commit and she says she was al ready doing my telling me she loved me! Didn't want to get engaged

Last time she went she had encounters with lots of men but says I've changed her. She also said I might not like the person she comes back as she is going there for more confidence!

Ive been crying on the phone last few days to her I can't understand how you could turn your back on someone go other side of world if you truly loved someone. Surely the thought of not seeing me for 6 months to a yr would be unbearable. I've not heard I need you in my life. I can't imagine life without you. All I've had is I love you and want to make it work when I get back. She is being very selfish

I expected this from someone in theit 20s but not 32. In her 20s she was too busy working

When she comes here her phone is always on silent and she never gets it out and it has a lock on. She won't let me see what's on it. She says it cos she's a private person but she's fine looking at my phone! She deactived Facebook in case I post anything as not many friends know about me

She says we can Skype and email everyday but a year?
    Do I wait or is she taking the mick?

She says she hasn't gone anywhere and hasn't broken up with me. She'll be there for me

If I didn't love her I Wouldn't tolerate this
    Last edited by Matt566; 14-03-16 at 05:16 AM.