+ Follow This Topic

Thread: advice on how to move on, please

advice on how to move on, please

I have been in love with a guy for the last 4 years. He is what I considered my boyfriend. He was over at my place recently and I found he had Tinder on his phone. I was very shocked to see that. I stepped away from him for like 30 seconds during which he deleted the application so that I could not see what he had been up to. After this incident, he told me that he doesn't consider that we have been in a relationship. He will not address any of my questions regarding Tinder or cheating.

He continues to give me gifts such as for my birthday which came after this incident. I am heartbroken. I feel like I'm going crazy trying to keep a relationship and a friendship going with him. Over these last years, I devoted a lot of my time developing a relationship with him. It feels that I do not have any other friends in the city besides him. FYI I moved here for a job. On top of that, I recently also got laid off work. So, I find myself constantly thinking about him and we continue to text and talk. He wants to come over to meet me but as friends.

I need help, advice and how to move on.

Move on and forgot everything is not simple but if we try then everything is possible.
    I think you should focus on your career think about you family and parents and then try to move on
    Trust me it will work
    Because this is my personal opinion that parent and your career is more important then anything.

You can read some poems about some love stories. It may help you .. https://goo.gl/sctz28

hi,, i think we have some problem. i'm trying to move on too..
    first i talk to my family, i contact my sister and every time i feel like i want to talk with him, i call my sister. it's so hard,, i know. so hard to letting go all the memories we had through together.
    but, remember.. bad things won't last.. times heal everything..
    you need to try to find friend just to chit chat, because when you're lonely, you will think about him. but when you're busy... maybe you can move on