+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I feel trapped

I feel trapped

Wow, I never thought I would actually be typing on a forum like this. This thread will be really short, and all I'm really asking for is advice. I have a friend who is two years older than me. We talk with each other every day on skype while playing our stupid little video games. There is this guy who likes me, but I'm not sure if I feel the same about him. I feel as though I don't always have a good time talking to him like I do talking to her. This girl and him hate each other, which is another problem. Anyways, ot go back to the girl, recently she has been saying that she 'loves me'. This has been confusing me because I don't know if she is joking or not. I've never had someone actually like 'me' before, so I wasn't sure what to do. Did I mention that both of these two are long distance and do not live in my state? Basically, I am kinda aiming towards the girl because I do like her better than the boy, but I don't know how to break his heart without destroying it. This thread has been a mess ^^' any advice?

So are you bisexual?

Think you shouldnt do anything about the guy just be colder and ignore if you think he likes you but dont want it to continue. How old are you people? If girl is like 18 then L word dont mean much.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I would follow your heart. But the girl is not being smart to drop the word love so casually like that, as it is highly unlikely she truly means it. Maybe that's the only way she knows how to express affection? But definitely end one of these "relationships" and devote your focus to the other.

I feel because of all of this online communication we have truly forgotten, or have never learned, how to communicate with each other. It is so easy to tell someone you love them when you have never met them or been intimate with them in any way. If you do not want to communicate with the young man anymore, then you must tell him so in a polite way. Before you invest too much of your heart on the young woman, remember that it is long distance.