I met this guy a half year ago on vacation and spent almost everyday together after that evening we met. That was the last two weeks of my vacation. Despite the distance from Singapore (where he currently works) and Denmark (where I live) we both decided to do long distance.

He came to visit me in Denmark, met my family and we took a short trip to Germany to visit his family. Now I'm here to visit him. I've been here for a month on vacation. I even found a job in Singapore to be with him. I've met his friends blablabla. It all sounds good.

Recently I've had a lot of doubts. He recently commented his ex girlfriends from Portugal picture saying 'gata'. He said it meant cat and it was a joke in between their brazil friends. I looked it up and found it meant cutie or sexy and when I confronted him with that he said he honestly had no clue and he would never have done it if he knew. So he deleted the comment.

They have a past of being in a long distance too and they broke up because of the distance. He was ready to marry her and all. Whenever he talks about it he always mentions how busy she was and whenever they agreed on meeting again, it just never happened so eventually it stopped between them and just a few months before he met me he texted her saying he still thinks about her everyday. (Yes I've been through his phone. And no I'm not going to do that again, because I know I will keep looking till I find something I will miss read). Now they're start texting again and I don't know how to feel. She has a boyfriend now and he has me, but I'm afraid I might be some rebound and if they see each other again he will fall in love with her again, not that he has any plans of doing that in the nearest future, but still I have this thought in the back of my head.

Also I found texts from before he came to visit me in Denmark between him and some of his friends saying he was tempted when he was seeing one of his female friends that he once hooked up with (before he met me). She was lying on him, saying some pretty aggressive stuff to him and he didn't mention he was seeing me. However he did text his friends that he felt super bad and he decided to tell her that he was seeing me and now she is now cut out of his life. I don't know how to feel. On one hand he let her do all these things was tempted and didn't tell her about me, then again he kind of fixed it? But he still haven't told me about her lying on him, saying these things. How do I deal with this? If there is anything to deal with... I'm super confused.

Hope you guys can help me!