+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: crisis! need urgent help!

Quote Originally Posted by fear_21
    my gr before also told me she loves me and what not. I was believing her not to think about. Then she cheated onme and broke up because I WAS TRUSTING HER BLIND, AND DID NOT LOOKED WHAT SHES DOING!
    Trust is a huge risk we take, with an even bigger reward; love. If you can't trust somebody, then you can't love them. If you were my boyfriend and told me that you loved me, but didn't trust me, I would get hurt. You would have just insulted me. Because after loveing you, and trusting you, you would tell me that you don't trust me? I second everyone else on this thread. The past is the past, get over it, and move on.

who is fras?

Tone Guest
    Well I did hide his identity and made it pretty difficult to figure out who I was referring to, didn't I.

so, guys, girls...tnx for all your posts. We had an conversation, she thinked about herself, now she feels bad about her actions. And i told her next...i have the ass full of that crap. I feel bad, hurt for 3 days now...i give it up, i really dont think that guy is going to come over here Im from Slovenia, thats besides Italy...comon, never. Hes a cook there, so i think he f**** many girls there, and told them whatnot..he comes to visit them, lol, that sounds stupid to me now Hes good
    looking, ass she told me, but she loves me, i asked her that enough times, and she told me that she loves ME, without to think about it! I think thats enough, i feel that she misses me, she realy loves me...i feel that now. Thats what i needed. I love her, and i have to change...alot things...mostly jelousy! Tnx

you know, if he were to come all the way from egypt for her, i'd be pretty impressed...

at that point, would you dare to say that you love her more than he does?
    "Ogres are like onions."

jea, and then she will be impressed and brake up with me, like i was the bad boy the whole movie trough and they will live in peace and love till they day, or what?? Bullshit, he sed that to make her spread her legs...if he gets here, i kick his black Islamic ass Slovenian style!

Your beyond anyones help. Just do your thing.

If you love her you want the best for her. Is a jealous paranoid b/f the best for her?

"Only the Dead have seen the end of War."
    - Plato

yes , its WAY better than a BF that doesnt care about her and that cheats on her, and does thigs behind her back ,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12