+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: im having a bit of trouble deciding whats right..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Arx Fatalis
    well at this point im willing to try anything and i dont think her father cares but think of it liuke this say i was 23 and she was 20 now that doesnt sound far apart does it?
    Hmm, by that logic, should your 13 year old girlfriend be happy with a 10 year old boyfriend?

Anyway, all you are doing now is trying to justify this to yourself. If you really thought there was nothing wrong with dating her, then why would you be asking?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Hmm, by that logic, should your 13 year old girlfriend be happy with a 10 year old boyfriend?

Anyway, all you are doing now is trying to justify this to yourself. If you really thought there was nothing wrong with dating her, then why would you be asking?
    well i dont want to do something stupid thats why i dont want to cause trouble for anyone so im trying to seriously think about this

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    you already have you mind made up and you're just here to have that decision reinforced...

so i'll reinforce it again...go for it...it's not a big deal...disregard the overprotective parent naysayers. we'll all feel that way when we're parents...but not now...
    Yup. This^^.

DO come back so we can say "I told you so", later, tho. THAT'S the part we really enjoy, afterall. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Arx Fatalis
    well she's a great girl and def acts older than 13(
    Like what? 13 1/2? 14?
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

well she just turned 14 yesterday so im still taking it slow but i am kind of unsure even though my feelings grow stronger for her everyday

let me get this right, you cannot find any girls your age to date but you are romantically interested in a 14 yr old girl? You also try to justify your feelings by saying she's "mature for her age." Why don't you just admit it's you who is immature?

how does this make me immature? because i like someone younger than me? please dont post in my topic if your going to pull out these type of statements k thx bye

**edit** and i dont have any problems finding girls my age or older you know nothing about me so the worst you can do is make an ass of yourself and assume
    Last edited by Arx Fatalis; 03-01-06 at 07:42 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12