+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He is older

i would be terribly disturbed if you two had the same mindset and emotionality.

you're a little too young to be living with your boyfriend for 3 years, don't you think? that relationship is doomed whether there's another guy you like or not. sorry. my only advice there is, don't get pregnant.

hey the older guy, his name isn't lloyd right?

(vashhhhhhhhhhh!!!)
    Last edited by misombra; 21-11-06 at 09:50 PM.

Vashti,

I think all this drama you are creating is a symptom of lonliness, not love, and I think it is looking like you want to be taken care of, hence your interest in the older guy.

i think u are very much right...

misombra

you're a little too young to be living with your boyfriend for 3 years, don't you think

am i? .. maybe, though I have met MANY women approaching their 30s with still no sense of responsability or duty whatsoever...

my only advice there is, don't get pregnant.

u need not worry, cos we never had anything up till this moment...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    hey the older guy, his name isn't lloyd right?

(vashhhhhhhhhhh!!!)
    Ahahahahahaaha!

You kill me.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

it's not about a sense of responsibility or duty. it's about the sense of wanting your own life not conjoined with somebody else's. not being dependent on somebody else for comfort, etc.

if you don't want all that now, which i have a feeling isn't true, then eventually you will, and everything will just kinda self-destruct whether you want it to or not.

the 35 year old man with supposedly the same mindset as a 20 year old girl is certainly not the answer.

Mi sombra, what kind of dependencies ae u talking about? financial, emotional?..

Gracias for the replies of your sombra
    Last edited by moi-meme; 21-11-06 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sami09 View Post
    henry what happened with the teacher did she lose her job?

How long did you date her? was it hard to keep it a secret?

What was the age differences. i am just interested thats all
    This happen long ago. Nobody ever found out (well not really). She wasnt that old only 6 years older than me. It didnt last too long. Yes my heart was broken for a period.
    In the long run it didnt help me with women. I still have anxiety trying to do cold approaches in meeting women in public. (Its different whne you meet someone in a class only because you get to know and grow on them.) More than anything I think it stunted my growth socially. It doesnt help with my social anxiety in general.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

As for age differences it does work for some people though (I thought it might be a good topic for discussion )

Look at:
    Celine Dion & René Angélil
    Catherine Zeta Jones & Michael Douglas
    Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore
    Geena Davis & her fourth husband Dr. Reeza Jarrahy

(any others?)
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Celine is a great (charming, inspiring, pure) example! Well... I know that it can't happen with me and him, but if only it was possible, i wouldnt guess a second to dive into this relationship...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    As for age differences it does work for some people though (I thought it might be a good topic for discussion )

Look at:
    Celine Dion & René Angélil
    Catherine Zeta Jones & Michael Douglas
    Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore
    Geena Davis & her fourth husband Dr. Reeza Jarrahy

(any others?)
    Only Celine has even hit the seven year itch period, though. Time will tell on the rest. My guess is they won't last.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know how it is to get feelings for someone who is older and in a position of authority. The best thing to do is to let it go.

What I would do is evaluate your current relationship and ask yourself why you are feeling for someone else. I definately think you are feeling lonely, because I found out my loneliness was why I developed feelings for someone I normally wouldn't. But, if your with someone already, you shouldn't feel that! Obviously something isn't working in your current relationship.

But that Does not mean I think you should dump your current guy to go running to this other older guy. I think time alone and single might be what you need to get your head clear and figure out what you really want. There is a world full of guys and eventually ones bound to make you happy. So at least aim for someone closer to your age first. 20 is young...and you have plenty of time.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hi Ellynn! Welcome back - we missed you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12